1. AFN IS BACK!!

Great News for Everyone is that WE'RE BACK! .... There's some minor issues still to fix, including picture upload size limits and some data over the last 10 days is currently missing and being searched for ... Bare with the Techies as this is worked out, as they've had a super rough ride for a week+

Three Cheers for the AFN ADMIN CREW

... Wwwillie ... Hobbes ... Mossy ... NG .... And all the others that made it work - Give them a high-five, rep-slap or kind word when you see them about

For more updates on the fixs or reporting any bugs, please see This Thread --> June 2019 Technical Issues

Dismiss Notice

Rebel's Auto Seeds Home Thread 2018

Discussion in 'Auto Seeds' started by Rebel, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Rebel

Rebel Home School Valedictorian Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Currently Smoking:
    White Stomper & Chemdogging
    Greetings AFN Family!

@Autoseeds.com has bestowed on me the honor of growing two of their strains! Gorilla Glue and Dreamberry! I already had two Diesel Berry going before they got here so I will include those as well! Seeds are going in as soon as spaces open up! I just planted 2 x Gorilla Glue tonight... Dreamberry I will drop asap!

I have grown Diesel Berry previously and it's wonderful! I've also grown their Trans Siberian and fancy that strain as well!! Thank you again to @Autoseeds.com I hope to make you proud!!

:pass:

Dabber, hairyman, trailanimal and 9 others like this.
  2. Dichoti

Dichoti So when I stir the pot, Does it go left or right?? Gladiator Level 2

Currently Smoking:
    Northern Lights, Blackberry Kush, Mango Chutney
    What is Dreamberry?

3. Rebel

Rebel Home School Valedictorian Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Currently Smoking:
    White Stomper & Chemdogging
  4. MickJ

MickJ Walter Greenthumbs Gardening Leave

Currently Smoking:
    Whatever the wife leaves me
  5. MedCzech

MedCzech Tinkering in the ManCave!

Currently Smoking:
    Orange Biscuit, Purple Nuggets, Sour Livers, Gorilla Glue, Chem Stomper and so much more!
    That sounds really yummy! I am in man. Will have to see how these turn out for you.

Good luck on the grow. :d5:

6. bushmasterar15

bushmasterar15 Have you seen my weed? Staff Member Global Moderator

Will watch along as there are a few from Auto Seeds that I'd like to add to my library of meds.

Dabber, trailanimal, Rebel and 2 others like this.
  7. G.Leave

G.Leave Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

Very cool rebel!! I have a couple of Autoseeds on the way for this winter...going to try out the Trans Siberian and the Kush Doctor

Dabber, trailanimal, Rebel and 3 others like this.
  8. SgtMcDoobie

SgtMcDoobie Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Gladiator level 1

Will tag along mate how far are your diesel berry would be nice to have some thing to compare mine with also do u have a smoke report/diary of your completed grow so can have a look for some tips

9. hecno

hecno Worm Hunter . Staff Member Global Moderator

Auto Seeds - Dreamberry
    Dreamberry is the beautiful offspring of some spectacular parents, the world renowned Medicinal strain Blue dream and our super juicy Berry Ryder.
    Achieving a great balance of close internodal growth from the Berry Ryder and more elongated bud formation form the Blue Dream, the overall stature of the plant is compact. Perfect for scrog grows; or anywhere that you need good yield form a reasonabley small amount of space, optimum yields can top 350gm2 in as little as 75 days.
    The buds are longer, growing in glistening clusters along multiple stems rather than in a large single cola. If you are growing this in soil, it is well advised to add a little coco or perlite to the mix to give better aeration and soil compaction. This will greatly aid root development and allow Dreamberry the maximum opportunity for growth.
    A well-mixed hybrid, Dreamberry will show slightly more of the Sativa dominance in many of the growth characteristics, as well as the inspiring motivational and creative high it induces. The smoke is exquisite: floral, berry flavours coming through immediately as well as the slightly spicy undertones not uncommon in the Blue Dream mother.
    Bringing together two such outstanding genetic lines in one plant is a thing of beauty with a taste that is to die for. --- I'll be watching . :thumbsup:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    Dabber, trailanimal, Rebel and 3 others like this.
  10. Yeatster

Yeatster Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Rebel, glad to see this thread. I'm here for sure. I got a few AutoSeeds going also.