Rebel's Magic Strains Home Thread

Rebel

Home School Valedictorian
Staff member
Global Moderator
May 26, 2011
Currently Smoking
Oil
Evenin' everyone! I am sitting at my desk prepping 3 x 3 gallon grow bags for 3 of Magic's Bubba Trouble! From what I've seen of this on site journals I expect big plants and rock hard buds. Let's see if I can do them justice!

They will be run under my Kind K5 XL1000 in my growlab 3x3. 3 gallon grow bags filled with ProMix HP. GH Maxi line nutes.

Be back in about 3 days when they should be up. That's my average and with my previous experience with Magic's gear that should be spot on.

:pass:

Thank you Magic for honoring me with a spot at your round table years ago and being a man of your word. Appreciate the opportunity to grow your gear.

Magic

Canna Engineer
Sep 11, 2013
revneD
Evenin' everyone! I am sitting at my desk prepping 3 x 3 gallon grow bags for 3 of Magic's Bubba Trouble! From what I've seen of this on site journals I expect big plants and rock hard buds. Let's see if I can do them justice!

They will be run under my Kind K5 XL1000 in my growlab 3x3. 3 gallon grow bags filled with ProMix HP. GH Maxi line nutes.

Be back in about 3 days when they should be up. That's my average and with my previous experience with Magic's gear that should be spot on.

Thank you Magic for honoring me with a spot at your round table years ago and being a man of your word. Appreciate the opportunity to grow your gear.
Thank u rebel for another grow :thanks:I cant wait for u to see how the new gear smokes compare to the old both good but I think us will like the Witch Doctor and other Bubba Crosses I have coming up. Bubba Trouble is some serious meds and is becoming a favorite amongst all the testers. :greenthumb:Hubbabubbasmelloscope x White Widow XXL x Bubba Kush

Rebel

Home School Valedictorian
Staff member
Global Moderator
May 26, 2011
Currently Smoking
Oil
Thank u rebel for another grow :thanks:I cant wait for u to see how the new gear smokes compare to the old both good but I think us will like the Witch Doctor and other Bubba Crosses I have coming up. Bubba Trouble is some serious meds and is becoming a favorite amongst all the testers. :greenthumb:Hubbabubbasmelloscope x White Widow XXL x Bubba Kush
This one will be more complete you have my word! Haven't been in there today.. we may have some action. Sounds great to me!! That's a nice 3 way cross!! Can't wait to grow these out for ya!!