Rebel's Mega Crop / Greenleaf Nutrients CannaZone Test Thread

• The state of AFN
  • Hey everyone, I'm doing some testing on some things and will have the Live IM chat add-on disabled for the time being. Appreciate your consideration and apologies for any inconvenience! - Hobbes (7 pm MDT 2/13/2020)

Rebel

Home School Valedictorian
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
May 26, 2011
Currently Smoking
Oil
Received my 2300g bag of Mega Crop today! HUGE THANK YOU to @Greenleaf Nutrients for their extreme generosity and for the incredible opportunity to test their all in one nute line!

I will be using Promix HP as my medium. I will be running autos and photos simultaneously in this test. Using Kind, Platinum, Unit Farm and Roleadro LED lighting between 2 tents. 3x3 (photos) 5x5 (autos).

We have 3 x Delicious Seeds Eleven Roses Photos in 3 gallon grow bags as of last night so let the games begin! Be back in a few days when we have seedlings!!

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Mar 11, 2013
Currently Smoking
Citrus Noir, C99 auto, Gorilla Breath
:headbang::woohoo::headbang: OMG!! You're running 11 Roses-- :hump::hump::hump: ... I'm dreaming of the buds already! They have another that's hookin' me, Golosa ... I've had Bay 11 last year, and it's killer! Same guy who made GDP....
I'm stoked to see you testing MC as well my friend, as a grower of long record and skill here! Of the other grows, seems so far, so good,... my concern is with the amount of N in it for blooming, vs. the P-K ratio,... we shall see! :jointman:

Ripper

Garage Farmer
Staff member
AFN Admin
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Feb 18, 2016
:headbang::woohoo::headbang: OMG!! You're running 11 Roses-- :hump::hump::hump: ... I'm dreaming of the buds already! They have another that's hookin' me, Golosa ... I've had Bay 11 last year, and it's killer! Same guy who made GDP....
I'm stoked to see you testing MC as well my friend, as a grower of long record and skill here! Of the other grows, seems so far, so good,... my concern is with the amount of N in it for blooming, vs. the P-K ratio,... we shall see! :jointman:
I ordered both strains... woot woot