• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

...reboot time, now under it's true name Phyter!

Jean-O

www.jeanosgenetics.com
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Straw Dog, Grape Cheese, VooDoo, The Duke
Some of my OD flowers this year very clean and healthy thanks to @Phyter for the tester this year. The girls are happy and healthy....
20210907_155347.jpg
20210907_155316.jpg
20210907_155246.jpg

Only1Sky

When you awake you will remember everything.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dinafem, Sweet Seeds, Mephisto, HSO
@Phyter (or anyone else ...) -- Recently stumbled on these AFN threads and I've been digging deeply into them, including some of the referenced articles on the web (Sutton, et al). But for the life of me I cannot find where or how to order/purchase the product. The web site (endoplanthealth.com) is more slient than a gov't covert spy operation. And my searches across the internet have turned up nothing. What I am missing or doing wrong? I and several of my neighbors would love a new and improved method for tackling this persistent problem. thx.

Last edited:

Kyote

Maybe the hokey pokey is what it'z all about
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Voodoo, Candy Dawg, Green Poison, NLxBB, Purple Punch, Critical+ 2.0
Ok
@Phyter (or anyone else ...) -- Recently stumbled on these AFN threads and I've been digging deeply into them, including some of the referenced articles on the web (Sutton, et al). But for the life of me I cannot find where or how to order/purchase the product. The web site (endoplanthealth.com) is more slient than a gov't covert spy operation. And my searches across the internet have turned up nothing. What I am missing or doing wrong? I and several of my neighbors would love a new and improved method for tackling this persistent problem. thx.
I don't think it is available at the retail level yet? Could be wrong.. butz that is me hunch :shrug:

Kyote

Maybe the hokey pokey is what it'z all about
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Voodoo, Candy Dawg, Green Poison, NLxBB, Purple Punch, Critical+ 2.0
Welps... sittin here watching the rain fall, listening to the fall forecast.. which is more rain the normal.. La Nina' or somtin.....

So Phyter is gonna get a big test for sure... I've been spraying once a week for months now, and so far, so good.

This Red Mandarine has been treated since being transplanted at a young age, including the rootball being saturated with Phyter.

She's getting close, another week or two now. Picture from Saturday.
rm 9-11.jpg

rm 9-11a.jpg

WildBill

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
VERY nice!

Yup! I'm sure mine would be mush right now if it wasn't for Phyter.