• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!

...reboot time, now under it's true name Phyter!

Phyter

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Sounds good.:toke:

I'm using a cold fogger.
I'm running 24 plants this year in 2 different locations in 2 different latitudes as well.
I'll be running in one location around the 41st parallel and also at the 43rd parallel. Here in Michigan. So I have quite a few options for testing and I will test your product alone, and I'll test your product in conjunction with other products such as Green Cure also I'll be using your product with the Boogie Brew tea and homemade tea on all the same cloned plants. So we can get a better and more precise reading of how they react Alone and combined.
:pass:
Cheers, appreciated.
Big fan of cold fogging application.

Kyote

420Forever stole me badge
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Candy Dawg, Green Poison, Ryder Die NLxBB
Send me an email if you could. Will hopefully get some product out your way for next week. Will send along instruction list, and organic certificate.
Sent a message with contact information. Thanks very much!