• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Return of the Mush Room

VitaMan

Clean Glass + New Whip
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
BC Blueberry, Critical Kush, Black Domina, Pink Kush.
I have been taking a gram of Lions Mane daily for about a week, hoping for some new brain cells. I was a youth of the 70's, so I can use all the help I can get, if you know what I mean... I did many different psychedelics, and often, so I've had enough tripping for a lifetime.

Last time I took psilocybin would have been the mid eighties, but I have been reading about micro-doses with great interest.

I decided to try the Stamets Stack, or something like it. I got a 3 gram chocolate bar, and cut a 500mg portion into 3 smaller doses. I took somewhere in the vicinity of 170mg shroom with 1000mg of lions mane. As expected, I was not high at all, but there was a very vague little something. The day went by as usual except I didn't want a second cup of coffee.

About 12 hours later I vaped a bowl of indica and put some Playing for Change music videos on. My hearing was sharp and spacial.

BAM! It was so intensely euphoric, and I didn't have the indica body effects. I fell in love with each all of the musicians faces as they played from every corner of the world. I felt immense connection with my family, my dog, the earth, the universe.

But I wasn't tripping. No visual distortions or hallucinations, no wild mental rides, just pure joy and love.

As lovely as that was, I think that I will lay off of the cannabis on mushroom days. The following day carried a bit of that glow, but weed affected me normally.

Little Brother

Half-witted, underachieving observer...
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
cat hair
I have been taking a gram of Lions Mane daily for about a week, hoping for some new brain cells. I was a youth of the 70's, so I can use all the help I can get, if you know what I mean... I did many different psychedelics, and often, so I've had enough tripping for a lifetime.

Last time I took psilocybin would have been the mid eighties, but I have been reading about micro-doses with great interest.

I decided to try the Stamets Stack, or something like it. I got a 3 gram chocolate bar, and cut a 500mg portion into 3 smaller doses. I took somewhere in the vicinity of 170mg shroom with 1000mg of lions mane. As expected, I was not high at all, but there was a very vague little something. The day went by as usual except I didn't want a second cup of coffee.

About 12 hours later I vaped a bowl of indica and put some Playing for Change music videos on. My hearing was sharp and spacial.

BAM! It was so intensely euphoric, and I didn't have the indica body effects. I fell in love with each all of the musicians faces as they played from every corner of the world. I felt immense connection with my family, my dog, the earth, the universe.

But I wasn't tripping. No visual distortions or hallucinations, no wild mental rides, just pure joy and love.

As lovely as that was, I think that I will lay off of the cannabis on mushroom days. The following day carried a bit of that glow, but weed affected me normally.
glad you have good experience with it.
ate a quarter over the course of a week recently. i usually spend most of my mental energy on thinking of the past or future. that week i felt anchored to the moment. i felt joy and interest in usually monotonous tasks like cooking and cleaning. music was amazing! might have even danced a little....

VitaMan

Clean Glass + New Whip
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
BC Blueberry, Critical Kush, Black Domina, Pink Kush.
glad you have good experience.... ate a quarter over the course of a week recently.... anchored to the moment....
Thanks. I will lower the dose to 125mg and have more days off because there was that certain something.
I am being cautious because I have had startling flashbacks before. Had a couple of bad trips and so far haven't flashed back to those, so I want to keep my dose imperceptible.

Do you mean a quarter gm, or a quarter oz? Great that you could turn the chatter off.

You gave me an idea of doing a formal mindfulness meditation on a shroom day. On my list, now! :)

Little Brother

Half-witted, underachieving observer...
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
cat hair
Thanks. I will lower the dose to 125mg and have more days off because there was that certain something.
I am being cautious because I have had startling flashbacks before. Had a couple of bad trips and so far haven't flashed back to those, so I want to keep my dose imperceptible.

Do you mean a quarter gm, or a quarter oz? Great that you could turn the chatter off.

You gave me an idea of doing a formal mindfulness meditation on a shroom day. On my list, now! :)
quarter oz... i ate like 3 cap and stem per day. one with each meal. eat one with breakfast, one with lunch, and so on.