Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Yeah Buds..I've been going through the seed fridge and a couple of jars had Nelson and RSV1 on the seed tags as Testers..:tiphat:..gives you a jolt when you realise they aren't here any longer.

Absent Friends...:Hookah:

A4

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
They are still here, in our hearts and memories. Threads like this remind me of how fortunate I am to have a wonderful family, friends and community. We may not all get along all the time but when the odds are against us there are a lot of people willing to help. That is what it is all about.

:You are an Angel..:

krug

Support your local Dragon sanctuary!
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nosey buggers!
Them be Good words brother...:hug:

krug

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nosey buggers!
Happy New Year brotha RSV1! (To all your Fam aswell, my friend...:hug:(always) :pass: in your direction bro!

GearBear

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I miss you friend. Everything I do with my garden I often think of you. I didn't know why we lost communication, but now I know and my heart hearts but my soul rejoices. We shared a lot... A LOT of stuff (in both ways). I miss that. See ya one day soon. You were a kind person and influenced the world in a positive way. May the seed that you have sown grow and produce an abundance of generosity and kindness among the world. I know it already has on AFN. Love Ya brother.

krug

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nosey buggers!
Hey RSV1 (buddy!), got one of my friends arriving (you and Nels` will like him!), keep an eye out f`him...Cheers chaps. :bighug::passit: