• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Ripper runs the GrowMax

Randy Shipley

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Vaping - 710 Speakeasy
Wish I could come here more often and answer questions! We are making a mechanical change to the fixture that will allow us to ship UPS and will be setting up online retailers for two products - 480 W and 240 W both in 4000K. In hydro stores we will offer 600 W (3000K), 300 W (4000K) and 200 W (5000K). On question why 4000K and not 3500K - 4000K actually has higher blue for the veg, and we found that stronger veg plants will ultimately yield better, in particular for home grow. The online versions should retail MSRP at $899 for 480 W and around $499 for the 240 W - we expect to release in July. If all goes well, we will be including our new WIFI dimmer / scheduler for free with the first 500 or so fixtures. We have in beta tests now.

Ripper

Garage Farmer
Staff member
AFN Admin
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Wish I could come here more often and answer questions! We are making a mechanical change to the fixture that will allow us to ship UPS and will be setting up online retailers for two products - 480 W and 240 W both in 4000K. In hydro stores we will offer 600 W (3000K), 300 W (4000K) and 200 W (5000K). On question why 4000K and not 3500K - 4000K actually has higher blue for the veg, and we found that stronger veg plants will ultimately yield better, in particular for home grow. The online versions should retail MSRP at $899 for 480 W and around $499 for the 240 W - we expect to release in July. If all goes well, we will be including our new WIFI dimmer / scheduler for free with the first 500 or so fixtures. We have in beta tests now.
Wow great info. I will put these lights against any light on the market. I am so very very impressed with them.