• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds

who do you think won this battle?

• Ronin

• Roark

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronin

Form is Emptiness, Emptiness is Form
Jul 13, 2013
www.instagram.com
Thanks @Magic for getting this set up:cheers:
@Roark I've been looking forward to this challenge for a while now...
Here is my lady at day 5
BLC 5.JPG

So you're planning for 120 days...
I may have to start a second plant to fill in the gap:crying:

Here's the specs for my grow:
Container: Red bottom Airpot
Medium: Roots 707
Lights: She'll be vegged under HPS and then moved into the LED tent once flower mode kicks in, all @18/6
Nutrients: General Organics with the addition of Extreme Gardening Myco and O.G. Tea Veganic Special Sauce for the beneficials:thumbsup:

Good luck @Roark :pass:
I know the BLC has potential for greatness.
Let's show 'em how we grow in Colorado:cheers:

Roark

Knight of the Scrog
Feb 23, 2013
Currently Smoking
Repel white widow and sour straws
Day 18 f.s
Holding out on feedings for some root stretch experimentation. Havent fed her in 2 days. I love coco. Just fed her 1.5 L of 1100 ppm solution. I'll be topping the rez off with some fresh tap to dilute the ppm. Going to add in some more mychos too.
B.L.C D18.jpg