Roark vs Stepside vs Discretepete2676

• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds

Who do you think won this battle

• Roark

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Stepside

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Discretepete2676

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ripper

Garage Farmer
Staff member
Super Gladiator
Feb 18, 2016
We have a battle of epic proportions shaping up here.

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

All three stellar growers will be growing Magic strains LS Diesel.

:frog::frog::frog:

At this point I am calling all three of them to the arena to describe how they will grow their beans.

:pop: :woohoo: :redcard:

@Roark @stepside @Discretepete2676

Please give the audience a run down of how you plan to win this battle.

:growing::growing::growing:

Last edited:

stepside

Seriously stoned
Mar 13, 2015
Currently Smoking
Double Grape/Wonder OG
I was a late comer... I'm going to be playing catch up. My little one was just breaking ground last night so I'll call today day one. As usual I started mine in a shot glass for 12hours then into moist paper towels in a ziplock on top of my bunn coffee maker. 3/4" tail planted into a red solo cup full of promix bx. Not exactly sure how I'm going to finish but that's the start.

Discretepete2676

Auto Warrior
Aug 23, 2015
I was a late comer... I'm going to be playing catch up. My little one was just breaking ground last night so I'll call today day one. As usual I started mine in a shot glass for 12hours then into moist paper towels in a ziplock on top of my bunn coffee maker. 3/4" tail planted into a red solo cup full of promix bx. Not exactly sure how I'm going to finish but that's the start.
Step-a-side and make way for Pete.... Coming in with the world's lightest airy mix of sunshine aggregate [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG], botanicare cocogro and#3 perlite all mixed at 1/3 ratios. Bean was sowed into final pot with a small humidity dome and today has been above ground for 4 days. She will be grown under my Mars 1200 in a SOG with 8 other girls....Ill be using a custom Advanced nutrients schedule, haven't decided on any training yet.....BUT this is my second battle against @Roark so my goal is to just beat him... @stepside is just collateral damage folks..... See you in the ring.... Girls....lol jk I'm excited to be growing along side you two and to have a chance to finish a battle with roark. Our battle was interrupted by a Hermie.... Didn't see that coming at weigh in...lol
IMAG1164.jpg
IMAG1164.jpg

Roark

Knight of the Scrog
Feb 23, 2013
Currently Smoking
Repel white widow and sour straws
So this is a rematch for me on both fronts. I just want to win!
This is my first indoor soil grow. I have a few other plants lined up in the room all in soil.
They will be under 2 mars hydros. I don't remember the watts. Plants will be in a soil blend and fed like coco...for a bit. In 3gl rediroot containers. Cutting edge solutions organic line up.