Roark Vs Stepside

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

who do you think won this battle?

• Roark

• Stepside

Results are only viewable after voting.

Roark

Knight of the Scrog
Feb 23, 2013
Currently Smoking
Repel white widow and sour straws
I would like to thank the 2 people who voted for me. Thank you for rewarding my bad behavior an the torturing of my battler plant. I hope to do less damage next time.
To MY plant, that is.
:pass:

Roark

Knight of the Scrog
Feb 23, 2013
Currently Smoking
Repel white widow and sour straws
Oh yeah, thank you for seeing the true beauty in letting my plant trim itself. It took all of about 20 min to trim. Have fun trimming yours @stepside. She looks like a bitch, to trim! Lol
Not as funny this morning but I laughed.

Really though, great job @stepside. I had a lot of fun doing this. There may be a rematch at some point.
Congratulations.

stepside

Seriously stoned
Mar 13, 2015
Currently Smoking
Double Grape/Wonder OG
Oh yeah, thank you for seeing the true beauty in letting my plant trim itself. It took all of about 20 min to trim. Have fun trimming yours @stepside. She looks like a bitch, to trim! Lol
Not as funny this morning but I laughed.

Really though, great job @stepside. I had a lot of fun doing this. There may be a rematch at some point.
Congratulations.
Thanks @Roark, you know I hate trimming. Anytime on the rematch, I'm game. Had alot fun can't wait till the next one