Roark's outdoor magic show

Roark

Knight of the Scrog
Feb 23, 2013
The 1st green state.
Currently Smoking
Repel white widow and sour straws
Magic was kind enough to trade me some beans for a thin cow
I will planting in containers and placing outdoors start to finish. I have a flood table setup outside for a lucky plant to receive all day sun and the scrog treatment. Stay tuned for which strains and further details.

Thank you magic and partners in crime

Roark

Knight of the Scrog
Feb 23, 2013
The 1st green state.
Currently Smoking
Repel white widow and sour straws
So I have selected gear and it goes in today. They will live their lives in rediroot containers # 3's. pretty sure. I will update as often as possible and may start separate threads. Mainlining may happen training WILL happen in soil coco blend. Now for the strains. 3 are new to me 3 are just yummy good.
Voodoo
Big league chew
Witch doctor
Bubba trouble
Black diesel
Zypher

Starbreaker

☆Midnight Siren☆Female Grower☆
May 22, 2016
☆A galaxy far far away☆
So I have selected gear and it goes in today. They will live their lives in rediroot containers # 3's. pretty sure. I will update as often as possible and may start separate threads. Mainlining may happen training WILL happen in soil coco blend. Now for the strains. 3 are new to me 3 are just yummy good.
Voodoo
Big league chew
Witch doctor
Bubba trouble
Black diesel
Zypher
Sweet! I'm subbed for this one. :pop:

stepside

Seriously stoned
Mar 13, 2015
State-of-mind
Currently Smoking
Double Grape/Wonder OG
Voodoo
Big league chew
Witch doctor
Bubba trouble
Black diesel
Zypher
You're gonna like these... Glad to see you back in action man