• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!

Roc Bud Inc - Passion Punch - Grow Pics

#TimberLights, #PlatinumP300,

Snidely Whiplash

That's not fair! They've got rocks!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Ripley's OG
I'm currently at day 30 from sprout. I'm doing 1/2 dose Gobox. Grow formula, calmag and bio marine. The tallest is 29" and the shortest is about 25". I am measuring from the ground up. I water every 18 hours and I split 3/4 of a gallon between all of them. When I use plastic pots I only give them as much as they need for a day or so. When I use fabric pots I water more heavily and less frequently. I'm not a fan of plastic pots, but I had a lot of them in the garage. I would definitely use fabric next time. I didn't top or LST as this strain is a relative unknown and I wasn't sure how she would react. Next time I might experiment a little. Soil: FFOF. Lights: 400 Timber Vero Cobb and two Platinum P300 Led.

Passion Punch - 7 days from sprout
Nov 10.jpg

Transplant at day 7

Transplant.jpg

2 weeks from sprout.

Day 12.jpg

3 weeks from sprout.

21 Days.jpg

28 Days from sprout.

PP (1).jpg

Purple bud forming at day 30 from sprout.

Purple.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Snidely Whiplash

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Ripley's OG
My lighting set up. A Timber Lights 400 Watt Vero29 V7 Square Framework in the middle, and a pair of Platinum P300 LED lights at either side.

2.jpg

Snidely Whiplash

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Ripley's OG
5 weeks from sprout.

Stretch has stopped. 4 of them are 25" and one is 30". I switched over to bloom formula and I'm giving them 1/2 strength. I'll probably do 3/4 or full dose of grow formula next time as quite a few lower leaves lost a lot of N. Mid and upper leaves are nice and green though. Buds are fattening and turning purple. Giddy up..

4.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg