• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Rocbudinc Genetics

Mañ'O'Green

Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
Hi @RocBudInc welcome to AFN. We have site rules that must be followed, unfortunately you are in violation of some of them right out of the gate. But don't worry we have a new site we are building out that is going to be very Indie Breeder friendly. @Son of Hobbes the site owner will be in contact with you soon to explain the exciting new site. In the meantime you need to take the web link to your site out of your signature and have a good read of the AutoFlower.net user agreement found here:

https://www.autoflower.net/forums/help/terms

Ps. Nice looking buds.

RocBudInc

Auto Breeder
Reaction score
Website
rocbudinc.com
Currently Smoking
Legend Berry OG Auto
Thank you customers grows and sorry didn't know about the runs so can't post my gens???

View attachment 1059148 Hey everyone it's Roc Starting a forum for are genetics and would love to see are gens on this AMAZING website.. hope to hear from some of you
Hi @RocBudInc welcome to AFN. We have site rules that must be followed, unfortunately you are in violation of some of them right out of the gate. But don't worry we have a new site we are building out that is going to be very Indie Breeder friendly. @Son of Hobbes the site owner will be in contact with you soon to explain the exciting new site. In the meantime you need to take the web link to your site out of your signature and have a good read of the AutoFlower.net user agreement found here:

https://www.autoflower.net/forums/help/terms

Ps. Nice looking buds.

Mañ'O'Green

Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
Thank you customers grows and sorry didn't know about the runs so can't post my gens???
It is complicated. Unless you are a registered vendor here on AFN you cannot have a link to off-site or try to sell or give seeds away. Just your member name would be a violation. But don't fret SOH will get you squared around.

We have a fantastic site here with a great vibe and so many good farmers. We keep that by following the rules.

Mizzo81

Canna grower
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Maybe they gonna hook u up in the indie breeders section. I’m waiting on my first pack which will be run with another small breeder from Maine wicked pissah also new here and @Son of Hobbes should chat with him too if he hasn’t already. Would love to see these guys have a place too. Their gear looks legit and I have some on the way. Honestly already wishing I ordered more lol I’m a seed junky. Love collecting

Last edited:

RocBudInc

Auto Breeder
Reaction score
Website
rocbudinc.com
Currently Smoking
Legend Berry OG Auto
I'm hoping to waiting to hear back.. so hopefully something happens and this community is awesome!!! Just hope I don't get banned
Maybe they gonna hook u up in the indie breeders section. I’m waiting on my first pack which will be run with another small breeder from Maine wicked pissah also new here and @Son of Hobbes should chat with him too if he hasn’t already. Would love to see these guys have a place too. Their gear looks legit and I have some on the way. Honestly already wishing I ordered more lol I’m a seed junky. Love collecting