• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!

Rocbudinc Genetics

Builder0101

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I grow to provide medicine to family and friends in need.
Yea Builder did a couple of them and they all auto’d like they were supposed to
Of the 3 the runt took an Xtra 18 days to auto. It is now as large as the largest of the 3 and has really just gotten into stretch. It is going to be a monster

PlatinumGrows

Super noob
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Of the 3 the runt took an Xtra 18 days to auto. It is now as large as the largest of the 3 and has really just gotten into stretch. It is going to be a monster
This pineapple haze seemed to really make these stretch I love it mine smells really sweet and sugary starting to see a glimpse of trichomes while still in week 1 I have high hopes just need to figure out humidity before I get to end of bloom so I don’t lose it all

automan2

There comes a time in the lives of men....
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Purple Lemonade, Scoops, Cookies
I've got two pineapple sunrise going...both flowered at 3 weeks....no idea if they auto'ed or not...running 12/12 on everything anyway.
Even in small 3 ltr pots and conservative feeding, they both are stretching similar to grape god...

Fermented_Fruitz

IG: @Organic_meph_head
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Purple Rolex, Grape Dosi, Grape Slurri
This pineapple haze seemed to really make these stretch I love it mine smells really sweet and sugary starting to see a glimpse of trichomes while still in week 1 I have high hopes just need to figure out humidity before I get to end of bloom so I don’t lose it all
Add an intake fan if it’s that bad to where exhaust alone won’t do it! Don’t need an expensive 1 the raxial duct booster fan from ac infinity is like $24 and it’s plenty to do the job!

AC Infinity RAXIAL S6, Inline Booster Duct Fan 6” with Speed Controller - Low Noise Inline HVAC Blower Can Fan for Basements, Bathrooms, Kitchens, Workshops Amazon product

PlatinumGrows

Super noob
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Add an intake fan if it’s that bad to where exhaust alone won’t do it! Don’t need an expensive 1 the raxial duct booster fan from ac infinity is like $24 and it’s plenty to do the job!

AC Infinity RAXIAL S6, Inline Booster Duct Fan 6” with Speed Controller - Low Noise Inline HVAC Blower Can Fan for Basements, Bathrooms, Kitchens, Workshops Amazon product
Ok payday is on Friday baby let’s goooooooooo

Fermented_Fruitz

IG: @Organic_meph_head
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Purple Rolex, Grape Dosi, Grape Slurri
It’s what I use so I know it’ll work! In the 4x4 it takes all of 48 seconds to get rh in range when the inkbird kicks it on if humidity gets high!