• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Rocbudinc Genetics

RonnieB

Just a humble gardener
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Banana Daddy
My Roc collection is slowing growing, between growing so many its hard to get a solid collection. The only one missing is Passion Punch V1. I do have a few Purple Rocberry V1 left over. I've grown a lot of RB gear the PRV1 is hands down the easiest, and most beautiful rock hard buds. One question though, on my last order some of my seeds had a silver sticker the the strain information . One is Blueberry and the other is Gods Breath. Anyone know why the change?

RonnieB

Just a humble gardener
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Banana Daddy
How many seeds do you get in a RocBud pack of reg seeds?
Its always between 5-7 seeds. I got a free pack of Zookies, Zooks x Mac 5 that I have't opened, so I don't know whats in there. Same goes for autos.7 is rare but it happens, of course I buy a lot from Roc . I am also the Lead Moderator for the Rocbud Reddit feed. Roc Signed a bunch of packs and 1 of 25 special packs that are in what looks like round wooden boxes.If you are on Reddit come join, we'll be having a bunch of contest and winners get these seeds. Roc sent a picture of some of the prizes, go check

RonnieB

Just a humble gardener
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Banana Daddy
There are also a bunch of reg. packets with autos and phots I'm guessing. I know there will be a lot of packets too,