• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Rocbudinc Genetics

NorseGrower

Plug Unplugged 2020
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Grape Slurri, Keylime Crush, 24 Carat
I struggled for about 20 minutes and finally got the two I wanted in the cart (Smackz & Grape Slurri) I was scared off by the % and didn't go for the GDB. Waiting on my invoice to pay.

Carve

Grow dad
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I'm also waiting on my invoice. I only got a pack of the GDB. I figure it's good value even if a few don't germ. I'll probably kill that many anyway just by being a crappy grower.

Humanrob

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
primarily edibles
I restrained myself! LOL!:biggrin:

"Seeeeds? You don' ned no steenking seeeeds!":toke::haha:
I'm in the same boat. Given the number of seeds I have and the rate I grow, if I bought seeds today I wouldn't be popping them until around 2031... when I say it to myself like that, it really helps remind me that I don't need any more seeds.

On a RocBud note; the Purple Scoop in my outdoor this summer was the star of the show. This was the summer of historic heatwaves and I was growing in an untested structure, so it was one long stress test.

I had Dutch Passion, Ethos, Twenty20, Mephisto, and Fast Buds strains in the bunch and Roc's was the frostiest, and among the best producers, and never got bud rot. Meph's Mango Smile was a close second and outproduced it, but was full of nanners at the end so I ended out taking it down a little early.

It was a summer full of all kinds of lessons, but one I won't forget is that at least this one RB strain is resilient and coated with frost.

:cheers: :woohoo:

WildBill

TRYING TO GO "FULL TEETEE!"
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. Given the number of seeds I have and the rate I grow, if I bought seeds today I wouldn't be popping them until around 2031... when I say it to myself like that, it really helps remind me that I don't need any more seeds.

On a RocBud note; the Purple Scoop in my outdoor this summer was the star of the show. This was the summer of historic heatwaves and I was growing in an untested structure, so it was one long stress test.

I had Dutch Passion, Ethos, Twenty20, Mephisto, and Fast Buds strains in the bunch and Roc's was the frostiest, and among the best producers, and never got bud rot. Meph's Mango Smile was a close second and outproduced it, but was full of nanners at the end so I ended out taking it down a little early.

It was a summer full of all kinds of lessons, but one I won't forget is that at least this one RB strain is resilient and coated with frost.

I only have two shining stars in my first outdoor grow. Early wet late nights and lower temps played havoc and then went hot. I can't imagine what they would have better conditions.

sidfinch

Long-time listener, first-time caller
Reaction score
Website
gonejah.com
Same boat. Going to experiment with photos indoors this fall anyway.

I had a rocbud auto freebie I grew outdoors that wasn't huge, but def was frostiest of the first session autos I ran.

On a RocBud note; the Purple Scoop in my outdoor this summer was the star of the show.

MOMedical

Cannabis Connoisseur
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Expert Gorilla, Purple Rolex V2.1
Yeah there wasn't anything I wanted in this drop again, have too many Runtz crosses as is and beyond tired of them.

Tom Bombadil

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Strawberry Nuggets Sour Livers Double Grape Blue Bubbles Sour Kush Creme de la Chem Forgotten Stomper
got some purple chem v2... reeeee!

olbobcat

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
FB strawberry banana, nightowl galaxy brain rosin

I just bought one pack of smackz.
I just went through my seeds and wrote down the ones I plan on growing.
There were 73 strains, now one more. There were another twenty or so I am done with and a ton of freebies. I am sure there are plenty on this site with a more substantial stash.
I DO NOT NEED ANY MORE SEEDS. Repeat again and again.
As far as outdoor Anvil is a winner.