• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Rocbudinc Genetics

derek420colorado

G.O.A.T
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DAAAAABS

YoungGrassh0pper

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Alien V. Triangle, Heartbreaker, Purple Pope, Mango Sky
Lookin Uber fire.

Hey does anyone know when the next drop is gonna be?
You just missed his last drop for some time... it was Saturday night at 8pm EST. I was out at dinner and missed mostly everything. Grabbed the last Platinum City Runtz that was in stock actually.

derek420colorado

G.O.A.T
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DAAAAABS
You just missed his last drop for some time... it was Saturday night at 8pm EST. I was out at dinner and missed mostly everything. Grabbed the last Platinum City Runtz that was in stock actually.
Dammit. I mean I don’t really need any more beans. Just always look in

Tom Bombadil

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Strawberry Nuggets Sour Livers Double Grape Blue Bubbles Sour Kush Creme de la Chem Forgotten Stomper
Finally got an email several weeks later (3 days shy of 1 month). Item has yet to ship. Overall ho hum experience... He promised to hook me up for the delay, so if and when the order arrives, Ill update!
Update: His promise to "hook me up" was complete bs. I ended up getting less freebies and less stickers than the last order I made earlier in the year and this time I waited over a month.
:WTF:

Last edited:

WildBill

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Update,,, his promise to "hook me up" was complete bs. I ended up getting less freebies and less stickers than the last order I made earlier in the year and this time I waited over a month. :WTF:
Sounds like a bunch of mouth service with not much follow thru.