• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Rocbudinc Genetics

YoungGrassh0pper

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Alien V. Triangle, Heartbreaker, Purple Pope, Mango Sky
Go to multiverse they have Mephisto in stock. It’s older stuff but it’s available lol
I have everything Multiverse is offering lol Looking for their canna-cheese, and next week they have a Toof Decay drop. Looking forward to that.

Tom Bombadil

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Strawberry Nuggets Sour Livers Double Grape Blue Bubbles Sour Kush Creme de la Chem Forgotten Stomper
Another follow up: I emailed rocbud customer service several days ago asking about the whole situation with less freebies than prior purchases and the whole promise to make the issue right since I waited several weeks for acknowledgement that I had paid and a month before I received what i paid for and I received no response going on 4 business days now. :finger:
Im generally not one to complain, but this guy is totally raking in the dough and he should try a little harder to make right with his customer base honestly.

Silver

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Another follow up: I emailed rocbud customer service several days ago asking about the whole situation with less freebies than prior purchases and the whole promise to make the issue right since I waited several weeks for acknowledgement that I had paid and a month before I received what i paid for and I received no response going on 4 business days now. :finger:
Im generally not one to complain, but this guy is totally raking in the dough and he should try a little harder to make right with his customer base honestly.
Thank you for the honest feedback you're sharing with us here, I think these days we have a right to expect good customer service all the time.