• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Rocbudinc Genetics

NorseGrower

Plug Unplugged 2020
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Grape Slurri, Keylime Crush, 24 Carat
I haven't seen anything auto for sale on his site in a long time. Any info on when or if he still drops auto seed on there?
I believe I read on Reddit that there will be no drops for a bit as he just got out of the hospital and has to sort out old orders and issues. He said some new stuff including some collabs in works.

philbrownell05

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Next drop doesn't have a date but he sent out a newsletter on Oct 15th. He said he will be stocking seedbanks to help with flow issues, and the next drop will be, and I quote. "EPIC!!!!!HUGE!!!AND FIRE!!!!!!

Dr. Collie

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Imagine being from Europe.
Except Mephisto.Everything dope is in US.
Yeah,I know,imagine being from the continent that laid the foundations of modern autoflowers through the work of Dutch Passion,Dinafem and latterly Mephisto If only I could lay claim to a pollen chuckers paradise where integrity is replaced with marketing and everything is Fiya!!! and Dope!!! ... Quite!

JSH1973

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Have you seen the popularity of/and the prices the Americans are willing to pay for a pack of RocBudInc seeds, I think it's a case of being a victim of your own success really and not able to scale up quick enough (which is probably totally impossible anyway)