• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

Who won this epic battle of the West?

• Trapper

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • Ronin

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magic

Canna Engineer
Reaction score
Where do I star with two men who really need no introduction. There is a Showdown out West, High Noon, and I got a front seat!

Trapper
image.gif

Vs

Ronin

Mephisto Genetics: Alien Vs Triangle

Let's get it on!

image.gif

Attachments

Last edited:

Trapper

Rocky Mountain...High
Reaction score
Alright Ronin....

We both dropped this morning...
As agreed:

It'll be the Mephisto Genetics - Alien vs. Triangle

- 2 Gallon Equivalent Airpots
- Roots Organic Formula 707

:devil: beans are on the wifi and the clock on the Town Hall tower has just about struck noon :devil:

growposter.jpg

Last edited:

briman

autopot rocker
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Oh snap! I wish you both good grow karma and I dont know who to root for! RONIN! RONIN! TRAPPER! TRAPPER!

Damn fellas, I just want to see you both pull lovely ladies and take those glorious buds and have a smoke sesh with each other to celebrate the grow itself. :pop: Damn, it's on like donkey kong! Hell yeah, I'm in!:smokeout:

Trapper

Rocky Mountain...High
Reaction score
Couple Shots of soil prep and the bean drop.

I dropped 2 AvT's and a Heisenberg Special...2 AvT's just to insure a seedling to
move forward with. Once it surfaces, I'll choose the comp plant and grow one
other beside it...hopefully the Heisenberg. But I'll only journal the comp plant
here.

IMG_4867.JPG
IMG_4868.JPG
IMG_4869.JPG
IMG_4870.JPG
IMG_4871.JPG

Trapper

Rocky Mountain...High
Reaction score
Oh snap! I wish you both good grow karma and I dont know who to root for! RONIN! RONIN! TRAPPER! TRAPPER!

Damn fellas, I just want to see you both pull lovely ladies and take those glorious buds and have a smoke sesh with each other to celebrate the grow itself. :pop: Damn, it's on like donkey kong! Hell yeah, I'm in!:smokeout:
That could very well come to pass! Great Idea! Grow Baby, Grow...Burn Baby, Burn!:smokeout:

Ronin

Form is Emptiness, Emptiness is Form
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Thanks for the well wishes @briman :cheers:
Trap knows he's always welcome @ my pad.
Safety meetings are a regular occurrence around here.:bong:

That could very well come to pass! Great Idea! Grow Baby, Grow...Burn Baby, Burn!:smokeout:
AxT for AxT smoke test sounds great.:d5:
Thanks for the toe covers in the earlier post:crying:
toe covers.JPG