Roots going through smart/cloth pots. Help

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.

rainierfl

Auto Warrior
Aug 27, 2018
Hi yall, so I have 2 plants right now in autopots (first time autopot user) and their roots are going through the smart/cloth pots @ day 27 from sprout.

My question is, is this normal or is it going to mess up the plants growth? I have airdomes in both pots as well.

Autopots are awesome btw. I should've known about them before! Thanks!

Attachments

stoney 91

Trichome farmer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Jul 26, 2015
Currently Smoking
washing machine
Hi yall, so I have 2 plants right now in autopots (first time autopot user) and their roots are going through the smart/cloth pots @ day 27 from sprout.

My question is, is this normal or is it going to mess up the plants growth? I have airdomes in both pots as well.

Autopots are awesome btw. I should've known about them before! Thanks!
helo there buddy glad you like the autopots do you have the round ones for the fabric pots as for the roots not too much too do it probly because theres high humidity maybe try getting some ore airflow down there either way shouldnt cause any problems in my experiance

jdot

Auto Warrior
Jun 16, 2018
Currently Smoking
Super Lemon Haze, Dark Devil
Yeah it’s ok mine do that too, just keep and eye out and make sure they don’t grow out into the valve. I like to turn my plants in the tray a bit every week or so to combat that. Seems to help.....