Rosin Tech Pure Solvent Free Wax

Discussion in 'Discussion: Hash Oil and Edibles' started by Weedman30, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Weedman30

Weedman30 GanjaMan

Ok guys so this is called the Rosin Tech it was introduced by a guy who goes by SoilGrown and was recently Discovered I'd say.

If you like to Dab and don't want to make BHO or don't Dab because your simply an all organic smoker.

This Process is the Simplest Safest way to produce some super Pure Headie Dabs!!

Stay tuned for steps and pictures..

If at any point in time you like this thread jump on up and give it the 5 star rating guys. Thanks

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
    Mizzo81, Feenix, Raoul Duke and 27 others like this.
  2. Weedman30

Weedman30 GanjaMan

Enjoy guys! Be prepared for the tastiest dab of your life.

Here we have your Average cheap Hair straighter. Im using my wifes so no purchase necessary she said it was approx $25usd

[​IMG]

This particular Straightener has heat settings and this is good as you want to stay between 360-400 degrees F.

[​IMG]

You want nice little .4-.6 nuggets for this batch i used some 24c x ccb by Mephisto Genetics. You dont want to do bigger nugs then that weight and nice and dry guys so you can hear the Magic happen. Youl understand soon.

[​IMG]

Now that we have out Hair Straightener pre heated and our buds broken down to a deseired weight its time for our patchament paper. This will be used to be folded around the bud and collect the wax when pressed.

[​IMG]

Now we have our .5 gram bud placed between our parchment paper taco. Its now ready to be Heat pressed. Yes thats right guys im going to make wax thats solvent free with my wifes Hair Straightener. I wear a oven mit on my hand im pressing as it does get hot your third or forth nug in. So simply press the bud hard with as much pressure as you can using the hair straightener. Youl hear tbe magic i spoke of earlier. Itll be a sizzle press like your life defended on it for 4-6 seconds and quickly dump you bud from the parchment paper. Youl be left with this golden solvent free pure heat pressed wax.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just wanted to clarify this parchment paper taco. Buds between the folded patchament paper that then gets the press to the paper. Use a table or counter to hold the hair straightener flat and allow you to get a hard firm press

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Make sure to collect the wax AFTER EVERY press. You dont want to press your weed into wax.

The 4-6 second sizzle will leave this on both side's of the parchment paper. I simply scrape this off with my dabber or a razor balde if im doing bigger runs or want a big dab. I did 2 grams and got two nice dabs for me and my buddy. Yield isnt huge but its very quick and very very tasy guys.

Guys you can even press the Nugs a second time I did this and still squeezed some wax out of them.

and for all of you who don't have set ups to dab layer it in a bowl with some flowers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers guys!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ok guys heres what the buds look like After i have Pressed them once let colled for a min the pressed again.

My first press time varies from 4-9 seconds
    My second press i do 10 seconds. Yes guys you can press twice.

I then discard of the buds in the Trash as most THC is Removed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  3. Autodude

Autodude Auto Warrior

Thank you for sharing weedman30 I will give it a shot with this next harvest.

4. Weedman30

Weedman30 GanjaMan

Give it a shot it's super quick safe and man I'm ripped. It won't dissapoint yields not huge but it's damn good.

Duckster, Dazed, Mossy and 2 others like this.
  5. Weedman30

Weedman30 GanjaMan

Going for a round two today with 2-3 grams of Bubbly Blues so hoping for .4-.5 of wax.

Duckster, Dazed, dankstyle J and 3 others like this.
  6. jackmc

jackmc Killing them softley

Weedman, That's awesome! I'm going to see what temp. my iron runs at. I love wax but I don't want to light myself on fire by making it with butane. Thanks for sharing! :slap:

Duckster, Dazed and Mossy like this.
  7. blue

blue Unicorn Hunter Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

I LOVE the safety aspect of this weedman!!!

Really nice guide! And i guess you can smoke the reamining bud afterwards which is nice! :)

Duckster, Dazed, Mossy and 3 others like this.
  8. blue

blue Unicorn Hunter Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Me and Jack are like a Borg :rofl: 03:22 assimilation

Duckster, Dazed, Mossy and 1 other person like this.
  9. Weedman30

Weedman30 GanjaMan

That's the entire aspect of it I know alot of the guys I have PM'd here always say they can get wax in their area but it's outrageous priced or black butane soup. With this process you don't have to worry about long purge times or if your going blow you and your house up.

This process is very easy and very safe. It took me 15 mins from prep to dab for approx 4-5 grams.

Enjoy man thanks for the Rep

Duckster, dankstyle J, Dazed and 3 others like this.
  10. Weedman30

Weedman30 GanjaMan

Thanks Blue so do I that's why I had to Share.

i suppose you can smoke the buds after wards there kinda like a burnt pancake that's been squished. I did a second press of the buds then just threw away.

On the second press I still pulled some wax out of em.