1. OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code GRAND10 for 10% discount from your first order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

Dismiss Notice
  2. All the Old Badges have been deleted to make way for New badges. Sorry to everyone who Lost any...
    Dismiss Notice

Rosin Tech Single Ram Pneumatic Rosin Tech Heat Press (test in progress!)

Discussion in 'Rosin Tech' started by Son of Hobbes, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Son of Hobbes

Son of Hobbes High of the Tiger Staff Member Site Administrator

And one last set for the night:
    20170930_215910.jpg 20170930_215957.jpg 20170930_220017.jpg 20170930_220210.jpg

Unique, Qrollo, db003 and 4 others like this.
  2. briman

briman autopot rocker Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Great looking rosin Hobbes! Keep the awesome pics coming!:headbang:

Unique and Dudeski like this.
  3. MaxPowerGrows

MaxPowerGrows MaxPowerGrows

Currently Smoking:
    Jock Horror by Nirvana
    This is a great thread, i was intending to purchase the "bee-nail" brand pneumatic press , but after seeing this thread compared to the "bee-nail" rosin press test thread I think id prefer rosin tech. especially cause there was mention of less than perfect customer service on Bee-Nails part and that is the kind of thing that will largely effect my decision when making a purchase. the bee-nail press test thread is a much smaller machine etc. etc. compared to the rosin tech test press, so it is hard to compare , and I like to give the benefit of the doubt so their $1400 pneumatic press looked good. However, when i went to purchase the press, the promotion code that Bee-Nails' posted did not work. That was enough for me to change my mind. Obviously I asked in the thread if there is a different code but realized that the company has not posted in the thread for a while. So with that being said, I am looking to purchase the rosin tech pneumatic press instead........here is the link.....RosinTech Pneumatic Press........I was hoping there is a promo code available for AFN users. Obviously i will need Rosin Bags and scraping tools also. I am looking to purchase this ASAP, like I said, I would have already ordered a press had the promo code for the bee-nail companies press actually worked. I am hoping to have this press at my house long before christmas. If someone from rosin-tech would please address this thread that would be awesome..

Thanks.
    Steve

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017