1. OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

*** NEW - Flat Rate Shipping of $12.50 for orders outside the USA (Free US Shipping!) ***

Use Discount Code GRAND10 for 10% discount from your first order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

Dismiss Notice

2. Zamnesia Battle second leg 2019

Winner of the Zamnesia second leg Battle 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Only1Sky

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

3. Seed Stockers 2019 Second leg

Winner of the Seed Stockers second leg Battle

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Equatorial

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

4. Dinafem 2019 Second leg Battle

Winner of the Dinafem 2nd leg 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Vlad the Inhaler

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

5. Bomb Seed second leg 2019 !

Winner of Bomb Seeds 2nd leg Battle

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To hairyman

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

6. Lighting Battle 2nd leg 2019

Winner of the Lighting Battle 2nd leg 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Equatorial

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

7. Short Stuff 2019 2nd leg

Winner of the Short Stuff 2nd leg

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Frogster

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice
  8. All the Old Badges have been deleted to make way for New badges. Sorry to everyone who Lost any...
    Dismiss Notice

Round 2: Waira's Mixed Bag of Tricks Combo Grow '19

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Waira, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Waira

Waira Growing strange,... Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Currently Smoking:
    Bum Wine, FugeueState, SexBud, C+2.0
    :toke: Thanks @SmokezAlot .... I'm always happy to see that they do pretty well in so much foggy weather.....

@robbio :baked: hey brudda, how are ya? On grow break I gather? ...if you wrote something, it didn't come through in the quote....:shrug:

the green bandit, Rebel, blue and 3 others like this.
  2. BCBudlady

BCBudlady Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Currently Smoking:
    Healing Path Genetics/Portal and Mephisto ..multiple selections
    Gorgeous photos and autos @Waira . Is that a Portal 99? :jump:
    Been thinking about Getting some AofF for next summer, but might wait to see what tobe gets going and maybe works to auto.
    Night Queen looks a bit sulky, but perfectly green and flowering. I’m sure she’ll produce the intended effects:sleeping:

the green bandit, Rebel, blue and 4 others like this.
  3. hecno

hecno Worm Hunter . Staff Member Global Moderator

Great stuff mate . but I love this one . :drool: :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]

4. forbiddenx711

forbiddenx711 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Gladiator level 1

Currently Smoking:
    Organic Cannabis
    You getting any nice aroma on the PAK yet? Mine has yet to provide much of any scent yet. Wish I would have used 10-15 gal containers. Your whole grow is looking pretty stellar!! :bow:

5. robbio

robbio Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Sorry brother,to much cob.LOLI said flowering is going to be fun.Following along with great interest.Yes i,m taking a little break till it cools off a bit.Can,t afford to run A/C for a few buds.Prolly oct.I will be running AOF X SS plus several more to be named at a later date.I have some old Zamal seeds i will be trying also.I have grown AOF before but had some issues with hermies.Looking forward to the flower show on yours.You have an interesting bunch going there.Peace please

6. StickMan

StickMan Comfortably Numb

@Waira
    Completely forgot how slow the pure AoF is in veg.I ended up flowering out a clone last year.
    I have a couple of AoF x Royal Danes outdoor on the back 40 that are starting to throw out lots of preflower pistils.
    Also have a couple of Mighty Mite x AoFs out that have not started to throw pistils out again. I sexed them indoors and threw them back in veg well before i put them out.
    If your AoFs were mine, if they haven't shown in two weeks, i would throw them into a flowering light cycle. ( I would just move them in at night and back outdoors in the morning) not sure if that is an option for you.
    I had to do this last year with a repro i did for a friend, but did not receive the seeds until mid june.
    They did show the smallest of pre flowers in the hoopy, but knew the selected female would not fully flower with the outdoor light, so i threw her indoors at 12/12 untill she was flowering well, and then threw her back in the hoopy after a full pollination.
    She ended up making lots of mature seeds.

On a side note, i planted six 3 day old Alfs in my veggie garden first week of june.
    Most just showed sex in the last 7 days. I am glad, as they vegged nicely, but was still surprised being fully auto how long they took to even show.

All your girls are the picture of health as always my friend!

Peace

7. Waira

Currently Smoking:
    :smoking: hey luv! No, this is the original C99a made by HighRise, and repro'ed by Stickmate here,... it's what Stone99 used though I believe,...
    Ahh, Tobe, need to check in with him! he has some excellent crosses, @hecno has grown a few and with results in kind- :greenthumb:... I'm very interested in Tobe's work with that oddball PNG "auto", but that needs some work before ready for "testing" :eyebrows:.....
    This NQ is doing that pre-lights out leaf posture relaxing, has been all along; often it stops during bloom, but not with her,... we'll see what a week or so brings, but if she doesn't pick the damn pace up soon, her ass will be booted outside and written off as a "maybe" plant... I don't want the rest of my tent grow window screwed up by a damn 12+ week auto, which IMHO with rare exception, is a waste of everybody's time and $.... I know DP strains tend to be longer cycle, but past a point, what's the point, know what I mean?

Stem rub, that I'll check, but nothing stands out yet,... :toke: thanks Forb's! Is yours still in full veg'?

8. Waira

Currently Smoking:
    :pass: ... sure, blame the cobs! :crying: :dizzy:... thanks my man, it's a fun mix this year for sure,... I saw pics of the AoF x Sensi Star that Stick made at the other place - :drool:... what a paring!
    After what you and Stick mentioned here, I have some worries about AoF,...:eek1: I knew a landrace was going to be a bit of a gamble, but not like this....
    Zamal, that will keep you busy for many months! :rofl: ... Oh yeah, have you checked out Ribbzzy's auto Zamadelica and auto Malawi x NL yet? Worthy! -very exciting stuff, pretty fast too considering the parentage,.. look him up- :thumbsup:

:yoinks: gaaahhhh, don't say that! I don't have a place at the clients to do this, or at least a tent big enough for 3... the garage isn't going to be dark enough (has windows)... Yes, these are your AoF's,... Why are they such a PITA, it doesn't make sense; the latitude of North Paki' isn't far off of mine/ours- :shrug:... we'll, I'm in the soup now, so we'll just have to see! HAs anybody run the SS cross outside yet do you know? .... MMAoF, that's a nice cross, slap some speed into that equation! First run on these Stick?
    Which ALF's, FD's #5? I bet the cool nights are to blame for that,...

9. trailanimal

trailanimal son of soil Staff Member Global Moderator

CN will take up a lot of slack! Hope funny pheno ain't lacking
    the look of green health! Mopey, hmm, reminds me of a pic I saw of somewhere in central Asia. Farmer with his plants, they looked dark and mopey. I figured droughty, but that isn't your case. I figure landraces could be highly inbreed, genetically suited to specific climate and soils. We are used to seeing and growing hybrids.
    without monsters cropping up occasionally life would:pass: be less fun

10. robbio

robbio Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

I made a bunch of Zamadelica crosses a few years back.I have grown a few malawi ,the NL excites me in that cross.I may have to give those a look.Thanks for turning me on to those.Maybe i could get a pack and try em.Peace please