1. OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code GRAND10 for 10% discount from your first order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

Dismiss Notice
  2. All the Old Badges have been deleted to make way for New badges. Sorry to everyone who Lost any...
    Dismiss Notice

Roxi

Discussion in 'Mandalorian Genetics' started by FullDuplex, Apr 17, 2017.

1. FullDuplex

FullDuplex Chasing Fat B!tch3s Staff Member Site Administrator

So Roxi, is an artisan strain. She was made for me about 7 years ago. Her story goes like this. I lost a dog back then and Mossy was kind enough to show her condolences. She did so by creating the Strain Roxi, she created the cross and then sent me the seed and told me to have my way with her...fast forward 7 years and 4 selections later, the mothers are all showing like the one below.

She is a pure purple strain and has the genetics to prove so. This one will be taken to F5 this summer.

[​IMG]

Tags:
  2. Micron Creek

Micron Creek Breeder/Craftsman

Currently Smoking:
    Bees Knees
    That's thoughtful. Pets are part of the family.

3. IceWater421

IceWater421 IceWater Mephisto x2 ( Journal )

Currently Smoking:
    Blackberry Kush
    :worship: Wow beautiful strain good way to honour mans best friend!

4. IceWater421

IceWater421 IceWater Mephisto x2 ( Journal )

Currently Smoking:
    Blackberry Kush
    Is she an auto aswell ? Love that colour !

5. FullDuplex

She is an auto, all of my gear will be auto. I have a few semi-autos but i dont release until i get full auto and stable genetics.

6. A-Train

A-Train Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Here Roxi...... here girl... :d5:

Cant wait to follow this one out as well brother

Mizzo81, The Elvis, WalterW and 3 others like this.
  7. FullDuplex

This summer will consist of a few things AlF#5 F2 IBL to F3, Bobby's Widow F1, Roxi F4 IBL to F5, White Jem F10, and i think that is all i am working on this summer.

8. Waira

Waira Growing strange,... Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Currently Smoking:
    Bum Wine, FugeueState, SexBud, C+2.0
    :eyebrows: :smoking: FD me brudda! You are just a breeding machine- :baby::vibe: :hump: .... and the idea of a memorial strain for beloved passed fuzzy family is heartwarming :bighug::clapper:

Coming from Aunty, I can imagine the possibilities of her parentage! :headbang: Is that still trade secret? That deep green and rich purple sure do hint at it.... :woohoo1: ...so, this is a current Lady going right now? You sly hound you, been holdin' out on us :rofl:... makes for great viewing suspense though! :pop::pop::pop:

9. FullDuplex

@Waira im glad that you found this one mate, as well as the rest of them. Ive been creepin on your liked posts.She was finished this summer, and that was the mother of the F4. I will crack more of them this summer to further the line.

You know what i have been holding out, i share what is important to teach new growers as well as seasoned. I never had a section or a place to call my own. There is a reason for that though. Most of my gear is all worked to a later generation before i show them. I have always wanted to bring people the best pain med as well as a better smoke. It takes years to do that and i figure after all this time i am due to share what i have been working on as well as what i have to offer. Everything from genetics that have been worked for years and that are almost homozygous to my newer crosses. I know that the ALF#5 is new but the back work that went into that was more than crossing 2 plants. There was a good deal of research of back genetics to make her black leaf stand out. Im blessed to have it come out in F1 but i cant say that i didnt almost expect it. Ill explain more in that thread on why but its all about understanding recessive and dominant traits and knowing where those came from.

10. FullDuplex

oh @Waira the background on Roxi is mossy's secret up to the point where she sent them to me. After that its all selection and IBL. Im sure though it has some power as the smoke was couch pounding.