• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.

Unique

Experienced Auto Grower
Gladiator Level 6
Jan 16, 2016
Currently Smoking
Everything!

Dudeski

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator (SA)
Apr 2, 2016
Currently Smoking
Fairy Frost by Portal

Only1Sky

The only way out is in
Gladiator Level 2
Feb 23, 2017
Currently Smoking
Zamnesia Caramel, Fastbuds Calif. Snow, Mephisto 4-Assed Monkey, Sweet Seeds Trainwreck
What a fine grow! Great job. Do you care which is used for voting purposes?
Lets go with the plant that I've always identified as my main competition gal, she's [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and is at the bottom of page 6. Thanks for your help with this GOTY. :d5:

Dudeski

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator (SA)
Apr 2, 2016
Currently Smoking
Fairy Frost by Portal
There was only one warrior to finish the battle and did it in a spectacular manner! @Only1Sky finished with a beautiful Royal Queen Seeds plant and will be rewarded with a fine stash.

Congratulations and thank you for following through on this battle.

Only1Sky

The only way out is in
Gladiator Level 2
Feb 23, 2017
Currently Smoking
Zamnesia Caramel, Fastbuds Calif. Snow, Mephisto 4-Assed Monkey, Sweet Seeds Trainwreck
@Dudeski - say, looks like you've put [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] into the polling queue twice ? If we can have two, then let's put in the [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] plant -- that way people will actually have something to vote on. ??

Dudeski

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator (SA)
Apr 2, 2016
Currently Smoking
Fairy Frost by Portal
It needs 2 to vote. I was just trying to follow the rules. It's only open for an hour. I was just going to broadcast it as it is, get people to check out the winner.
It was supposed to have been moved into the general battle and I dropped the ball on that so that there would have been more traffic.

Dudeski

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator (SA)
Apr 2, 2016
Currently Smoking
Fairy Frost by Portal
@Dudeski - say, looks like you've put [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] into the polling queue twice ? If we can have two, then let's put in the [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] plant -- that way people will actually have something to vote on. ??
I changed it to stay open a few days so people can see your plant and vote!