• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Dudeski

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator (SA)
Apr 2, 2016
Currently Smoking
Fairy Frost by Portal

Only1Sky

The only way out is in
Gladiator Level 2
Feb 23, 2017
Currently Smoking
Zamnesia Caramel, Fastbuds Calif. Snow, Mephisto 4-Assed Monkey, Sweet Seeds Trainwreck
@Only1Sky ..what Cross....?
Not sure what you mean by "Cross"? .....
But as for the specific strain of Royal Queen, it was Amnesia Haze. I ran two throughout the competition -- sort of competing against each other since one was in an AutoPot and one in an Airpot. They turned out to be quite different -- but I attribute that mostly to phenotype. Here's the winner and the "2nd Place" runner-up"

104.RQS1 (95) Final a.JPG
94.RQS2 (85) k.JPG

Reactions: Dudeski and Unique

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jan 2, 2011
Currently Smoking
Dragon
upload_2018-12-18_14-18-19.png

But as for the specific strain of Royal Queen, it was Amnesia Haze.
Cheers @Only1Sky ...it was just for your header post...might generate some sales for RQ Winning the Grower of the Year Title...:bravo:

I ran two throughout the competition -- sort of competing against each other since one was in an AutoPot and one in an Airpot. They turned out to be quite different -- but I attribute that mostly to phenotype. Here's the winner and the "2nd Place" runner-up"
Yes...massive difference.....both Beauties though......:headbang: