• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Dudeski

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Fairy Frost by Portal
Thanks buddy, I enjoyed this battle. Do it for the members, best reward I could ask for!

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Great job guys and thanks to everyone who voted!

@Mossy we have a winner. @Zemak congratulations on the win
CONGRATULATIONS @Zemak :bravo::bravo::bravo:.........she is a Worthy Winner.............Well Grown....:bravo:

CONGRATULATIONS @johnp540 for Second Place..........:bravo::bravo::bravo:....both of them look Well Grown and Lush.........:bravo:

Anyone sneaked a Test smoke yet...?......:eyebrows:

johnp540

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Flo
CONGRATULATIONS @Zemak :bravo::bravo::bravo:.........she is a Worthy Winner.............Well Grown....:bravo:

CONGRATULATIONS @johnp540 for Second Place..........:bravo::bravo::bravo:....both of them look Well Grown and Lush.........:bravo:

Anyone sneaked a Test smoke yet...?......:eyebrows:
Thank you. It’s a pleasure to be here, participate, and share.
Of course I’ve tested it lol have to test it. It’s diesel, definitely smells diesel, pretty strong smelling, there’s a little bit of a lemon citrus smell to her, only smell it sometimes. Taste isn’t quite thee yet, but you can taste the fuel and maybe a hint of sweetness. Great for work, if i partake more I get a boost for a bit but then can go to sleep pretty easily. Pretty good overall, considering I pollinated it and pulled it a little early. Definitely worth growing again.

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Thank you. It’s a pleasure to be here, participate, and share.
Of course I’ve tested it lol have to test it. It’s diesel, definitely smells diesel, pretty strong smelling, there’s a little bit of a lemon citrus smell to her, only smell it sometimes. Taste isn’t quite thee yet, but you can taste the fuel and maybe a hint of sweetness. Great for work, if i partake more I get a boost for a bit but then can go to sleep pretty easily. Pretty good overall, considering I pollinated it and pulled it a little early. Definitely worth growing again.
Diesel and Citrus.....Classic @johnp540 :bighug:

have already planted three more ;-)
Best recommendation going when you regerm straight away @Zemak .........:headbang: