• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Dudeski

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator (SA)
Apr 2, 2016
Currently Smoking
Fairy Frost by Portal
Thanks buddy, I enjoyed this battle. Do it for the members, best reward I could ask for!

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jan 2, 2011
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Great job guys and thanks to everyone who voted!

@Mossy we have a winner. @Zemak congratulations on the win
CONGRATULATIONS @Zemak :bravo::bravo::bravo:.........she is a Worthy Winner.............Well Grown....:bravo:

CONGRATULATIONS @johnp540 for Second Place..........:bravo::bravo::bravo:....both of them look Well Grown and Lush.........:bravo:

Anyone sneaked a Test smoke yet...?......:eyebrows:

johnp540

Auto Warrior
Mar 17, 2013
Currently Smoking
Alien vs Triangle
CONGRATULATIONS @Zemak :bravo::bravo::bravo:.........she is a Worthy Winner.............Well Grown....:bravo:

CONGRATULATIONS @johnp540 for Second Place..........:bravo::bravo::bravo:....both of them look Well Grown and Lush.........:bravo:

Anyone sneaked a Test smoke yet...?......:eyebrows:
Thank you. It’s a pleasure to be here, participate, and share.
Of course I’ve tested it lol have to test it. It’s diesel, definitely smells diesel, pretty strong smelling, there’s a little bit of a lemon citrus smell to her, only smell it sometimes. Taste isn’t quite thee yet, but you can taste the fuel and maybe a hint of sweetness. Great for work, if i partake more I get a boost for a bit but then can go to sleep pretty easily. Pretty good overall, considering I pollinated it and pulled it a little early. Definitely worth growing again.

Mossy

Daenerys Targaryen
Staff member
Site Administrator
Jan 2, 2011
Currently Smoking
Dragon
Thank you. It’s a pleasure to be here, participate, and share.
Of course I’ve tested it lol have to test it. It’s diesel, definitely smells diesel, pretty strong smelling, there’s a little bit of a lemon citrus smell to her, only smell it sometimes. Taste isn’t quite thee yet, but you can taste the fuel and maybe a hint of sweetness. Great for work, if i partake more I get a boost for a bit but then can go to sleep pretty easily. Pretty good overall, considering I pollinated it and pulled it a little early. Definitely worth growing again.
Diesel and Citrus.....Classic @johnp540 :bighug:

have already planted three more ;-)
Best recommendation going when you regerm straight away @Zemak .........:headbang: