1. OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code GRAND10 for 10% discount from your first order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

Dismiss Notice
  2. All the Old Badges have been deleted to make way for New badges. Sorry to everyone who Lost any...
    Dismiss Notice

Ruderalis dominant fast buds GSC auto

Discussion in 'FastBuds - American Autoflowers' started by PropagateAndPro-Create, Jun 15, 2017.

1. PropagateAndPro-Create

PropagateAndPro-Create Big Sticky Buds

Currently Smoking:
    Gorilla Glue, Pineapple Haze, Sour Diesel, OG Kush
    IMG_0617.JPG IMG_0621.JPG Is this plant ruderalis dominant? If it is, will it lose potency or will it be GSC in a ruderalis pheno? I haven't seen a GSC auto from fast buds look like this. It has little to no scent yet either. IMG_0619.JPG IMG_0622.JPG

2. PropagateAndPro-Create

Currently Smoking:
    IMG_0640.JPG Here are some new pics of fast buds Girl Scout cookies: she's starting to fill out a bit and has a smell like lemons and thin mints. I'm not sure what phen I have but hopefully she turns into something amazing. She is super light at the budsites, am currently transitioning to flowering nutes too. Hoping she is more sativa dominant than ruderalis. IMG_0640.JPG IMG_0644.JPG

Attached Files:

3. PropagateAndPro-Create

Currently Smoking:
    I also topped and defoliated the two photo plants I have, Lemon Haze from #royalqueenseeds and Bubblegum from #keraseeds. They will soon be bushes. Lemon Haze is the bigger of the two only because it's a week or two ahead of bubblegum. image.jpg image.jpg

4. PropagateAndPro-Create

Currently Smoking:
    This weird plant is starting to fill out a bit. It's looking better by the day and lacks a smell except when you touch he Buds and smell your fingers. It has a peculiar smell, like no strain I have smelled before. Here are a couple pics. Also got a new 600 watt digital switchable with a cool tube and MH and HPS bulbs. The girls love it IMG_0696.JPG IMG_0697.JPG IMG_0700.JPG IMG_0706.JPG

Sensi Jay, The Elvis and dankstyle J like this.
  5. dankstyle J

dankstyle J Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

I get a kinda weird grapefruit citrus smell from plants that tend to be ruderalis dominate also have encountered the pepper smell as well ,have had em surprise me to and throw out some nice trices towards the end ,I grow every plant I germinate so I have seen some interesting things,that I wouldn't have seen if I discarded the different ones ,never understood why people did ,losing out on experience or grow knowledge does not seem like a waste of time.

6. The Elvis

The Elvis King of Rock in Roll

Keep going with her, you wont be sorry!!!! How are you feeding her?? fastbuds genetics takes a fair amount of nutes. Also how old is she?

Sensi Jay and dankstyle J like this.
  7. PropagateAndPro-Create

Currently Smoking:
    I'm using gen hydros flora trio and was running it at about 1100-1300 ppm for GSC. She was showing some signs of nute burn so I backed it off to 1000-1200. She seems happy so far and I'm not exactly sure how old she is to the week. Have to go back and check.

Sensi Jay and The Elvis like this.
  8. PropagateAndPro-Create

Currently Smoking:
    @dankstyle J Can you send me a link or two to some pics of ruderalis dominant plants? Want to compare and see if they are similar. Did you have a ruderalis dom GSC?

Sensi Jay and The Elvis like this.
  9. The Elvis

The Elvis King of Rock in Roll

She has at most 12% 14% rudy. She could look like a parent but her being a F12 and also femmed she won't look just like a rudy plant.rudy is never a parent only the father has any rudy but still 10 15%

Sensi Jay and Mizzo81 like this.
  10. PropagateAndPro-Create

Currently Smoking:
    @theelvis She's just a lot smaller and thinner than any Fast buds GSC I've ever seen, then again, I only have the internet to rely on for research. I also have a Gorilla Glue auto from fast buds that broke in half as a seedling that I rooted in clonex and continued. Here's how she looks. Shes actually the oldest plant in the room. IMG_0686.JPG IMG_0688.JPG IMG_0689.JPG

Sensi Jay likes this.