Ruderalis dominant fast buds GSC auto

• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds

PropagateAndPro-Create

Big Sticky Buds
Jun 15, 2017
Currently Smoking
Gorilla Glue, Pineapple Haze, Sour Diesel, OG Kush
IMG_0640.JPG
Here are some new pics of fast buds Girl Scout cookies: she's starting to fill out a bit and has a smell like lemons and thin mints. I'm not sure what phen I have but hopefully she turns into something amazing. She is super light at the budsites, am currently transitioning to flowering nutes too. Hoping she is more sativa dominant than ruderalis.
IMG_0640.JPG
IMG_0644.JPG

Attachments

PropagateAndPro-Create

Big Sticky Buds
Jun 15, 2017
Currently Smoking
I also topped and defoliated the two photo plants I have, Lemon Haze from [HASHTAG]#royalqueenseeds[/HASHTAG] and Bubblegum from [HASHTAG]#keraseeds[/HASHTAG]. They will soon be bushes. Lemon Haze is the bigger of the two only because it's a week or two ahead of bubblegum.
image.jpg
image.jpg

PropagateAndPro-Create

Big Sticky Buds
Jun 15, 2017
Currently Smoking
This weird plant is starting to fill out a bit. It's looking better by the day and lacks a smell except when you touch he Buds and smell your fingers. It has a peculiar smell, like no strain I have smelled before. Here are a couple pics. Also got a new 600 watt digital switchable with a cool tube and MH and HPS bulbs. The girls love it
IMG_0696.JPG
IMG_0697.JPG
IMG_0700.JPG
IMG_0706.JPG

dankstyle J

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator
Apr 25, 2015
This weird plant is starting to fill out a bit. It's looking better by the day and lacks a smell except when you touch he Buds and smell your fingers. It has a peculiar smell, like no strain I have smelled before. Here are a couple pics. Also got a new 600 watt digital switchable with a cool tube and MH and HPS bulbs. The girls love it View attachment 771590View attachment 771591View attachment 771592View attachment 771593
I get a kinda weird grapefruit citrus smell from plants that tend to be ruderalis dominate also have encountered the pepper smell as well ,have had em surprise me to and throw out some nice trices towards the end ,I grow every plant I germinate so I have seen some interesting things,that I wouldn't have seen if I discarded the different ones ,never understood why people did ,losing out on experience or grow knowledge does not seem like a waste of time.

PropagateAndPro-Create

Big Sticky Buds
Jun 15, 2017
Currently Smoking
I'm using gen hydros flora trio and was running it at about 1100-1300 ppm for GSC. She was showing some signs of nute burn so I backed it off to 1000-1200. She seems happy so far and I'm not exactly sure how old she is to the week. Have to go back and check.

PropagateAndPro-Create

Big Sticky Buds
Jun 15, 2017
Currently Smoking
I get a kinda weird grapefruit citrus smell from plants that tend to be ruderalis dominate also have encountered the pepper smell as well ,have had em surprise me to and throw out some nice trices towards the end ,I grow every plant I germinate so I have seen some interesting things,that I wouldn't have seen if I discarded the different ones ,never understood why people did ,losing out on experience or grow knowledge does not seem like a waste of time.
@dankstyle J Can you send me a link or two to some pics of ruderalis dominant plants? Want to compare and see if they are similar. Did you have a ruderalis dom GSC?

The Elvis

King of Rock in Roll
Jun 28, 2014
@dankstyle J Can you send me a link or two to some pics of ruderalis dominant plants? Want to compare and see if they are similar. Did you have a ruderalis dom GSC?
She has at most 12% 14% rudy. She could look like a parent but her being a F12 and also femmed she won't look just like a rudy plant.rudy is never a parent only the father has any rudy but still 10 15%

PropagateAndPro-Create

Big Sticky Buds
Jun 15, 2017
Currently Smoking
@theelvis She's just a lot smaller and thinner than any Fast buds GSC I've ever seen, then again, I only have the internet to rely on for research. I also have a Gorilla Glue auto from fast buds that broke in half as a seedling that I rooted in clonex and continued. Here's how she looks. Shes actually the oldest plant in the room.
IMG_0686.JPG
IMG_0688.JPG
IMG_0689.JPG

Reactions: Sensi Jay