Rust spots

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Damien2003gt

Auto Warrior
Aug 3, 2018
Hey guys. Just noticed an issue. Was hoping somebody might be able to tell what's causing these tiny rust spots on the leaves. For nutes I'm running remo micro/grow at 50% strength along with a half dose of calimagic with distilled water.

Many thanks for your input.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

EvilScotsman

Eat,sleep,grow,repeat
Gladiator level 1
Feb 7, 2017
Put a full plant shot up please buddy it'll make life easier. Best to see the full picture before trying to work things out.
You know what your ppm and ph levels are?

Muddy

Proud deplorable!
Jan 7, 2011
Currently Smoking
OG Kush, Deep Cheese, Key Lime
Usually round rust color spots indicate a calcium deficiency. What is your water source and the ppm of your water? It's possible you need more cal/mag but let's see have the info on your water first before adding more.

Reactions: Recycled

Chris Stroupe

Auto Warrior
May 31, 2017
If they get worse you might want to switch out water with fresh RO water and add nutrients accordingly..