S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious F1 Fast Version ®

• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds

Sweet Seeds Jay

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Jun 18, 2013
sweetseeds.es

S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious F1 Fast Version®

Feminized and non-autoflowering version with an ultra fast flowering of one of
the most sweet and aromatic strains of our catalogue. This genetic is a hybrid resulting from the cross between a selected genetic line of de SWS24 (S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto®) and a Black Domina elite clone selected in 1998. The cross between the autoflowering genetic and the non-autoflowering clone produces non- autoflowering F1 Hybrids and shortens flowering time by one week.
A strain with very dense buds and a big resin producer. The aroma of this strain is exquisite, very sweet and musky, typical of some Old School Afghan plants.

Data Sheet

Variety SWS53
Indica/Sativa: 90%/10%

Indoor Yield: 400-500 gr/m2
Outdoor Yield: 350-550 gr/plant
Indoor Flowering: 6-7 weeks

Outdoor Harvest: Early September

3º Prize - Outdoor - 4ª Copa Copa Cata Zona Norte - Buenos Aires - Argentina - 2018

Last edited:
Reactions: Mizzo81 and Duggy

h82bout

Auto Warrior
Mar 12, 2014
I am trying these out, I love the F1s, there are so many nodes, I actually had to trim the buds off closest to the stock, I was scared that they would mold, stout and fast and very very very Bushy, I will throw up some pics soon.

Sweet Seeds Jay

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Jun 18, 2013
sweetseeds.es
Hi my friends :)
I have some old pictures from this variety and I think is a good moment to share with you ;)

Hope you enjoy and can grow this nice plant, she is really tasty and very easy to grow. I highly recommend to try her, I'm sure it won't be disappointed you.

Sweet smokes!
jaypp