1. Dinafem Grower of the Year 2018 is St. Tom..Winning Cross Dinafem Critical 2.0..CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AFN LED Grower of the Year 2018 is Equatorial with a PCB boards..heatsink and Samsung LM561C diodes driven by a Meanwell driver. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Short Stuff Grower of the Year 2018 Title Won by midIN...with a Short Stuff Purple Gorilla cross.. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  4. General Grower of the Year 2018 title goes to Equatorial...CONGRATULATIONS......
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Title of Royal Queen Grower of the Year 2018 goes to Only1Sky....with a Royal Queen Amnesia Haze.. CONGRATULATIONS Only1Sky
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Seed Stockers Grower of the Year 2018 has has been Won by AJrexxx......CONGRATULATIONS AJrexxx
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Hotly Contested COB Grower of the Year 2018 has been Won by F.N. CONGRATULATIONS F.N.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Hey everyone, we're transferring some data in preparation for migrating to the new server hardware (major hardware/speed upgrade,) so you may experience some random site lag while the files transfer. Further, some in-forum work is being done, so please check Announcements for updates! 12-16-18
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Title of Outdoor Photo Grower of the Year 2018 was Won by forbiddenx711 CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  10. The Title of Outdoor Auto Grower of the Year 2018 was Won by Alchemy ..CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  11. Mephisto Grower of the Year 2018 was Won by Yorztrulee...with a Northern Cheese Haze.. Congratulations
    Dismiss Notice

S.O.D.K.-MegaCrop, AutoCob 3500k

Discussion in 'Mephisto Genetics' started by midIN, Jun 28, 2018.

1. midIN

midIN always learning. CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Currently Smoking:
    granddy purp
    S.O.D.K. -- 3 gallon grow bag
    Root's Organic Original

Emerald Mountain Soil
    (By Roots Organic)
    Great White Mycos
    E.W.C.

Nutes- MegaCrop, Bud Explosion, Sweet Candy, + molasses, cal/mg when/if needed. Seek @Greenleaf Nutrients

Light- 3500k AutoCob from cobshop.net seek @BigSm0

Soaked in water- 24 hrs then planted in Seed starter and Dixie cup. Then once big enough I planted the Dixie cup in the soil (grow bag). I perforated the cup in half for transplant after she was big enough.

The bottom half of my grow bag is emerald mountain with great white mycos and earth worm castings, epsom salts and bat guano that's cooked for almost 4-5 months now.

Soaked date- June 13
    Germ date- June 14
    Sprouting date- June 15

She will be watered on the outside of the Dixie cup from here on. After week two she will begin 2g/gal of MegaCrop starting at a half of a liter and working up amount every 2-3 days to the point of her telling me when she is or isn't thirsty. Also will be climbing in the mega amount also maxing out at 4-4.5g/gal.

June 14 IMG_20180614_225424.jpg

June 15 IMG_20180616_164943.jpg
    Today June 28 IMG_20180628_010821.jpg
    Pretty stoked about this one, been waiting for a sativa dominant and long trainable branches. Going to try to scrog this grow if I can.

2. BigSm0

BigSm0 C O B S H O P . N E T AFN Authorized Vendor

Sounds like the start of something special.

3. Wawashell

Wawashell Just an AFN Grower, Growing my Growing Skills

Currently Smoking:
    Forum Stomper
    Subbed, very curious about SODK in 3 gal. pots.:pop:

4. midIN

Currently Smoking:
    granddy purp
    Will be updated this evening shes making good progress so far. Almost ready for some training before she gets scrog'd..

5. midIN

Currently Smoking:
    granddy purp
    Thanks for joining hopefully I have as good as luck in the 3 gal bags as I had in the 2gal one.

6. Wawashell

Currently Smoking:
    Forum Stomper
  7. midIN

Currently Smoking:
    granddy purp
    Yes now I remember who was using Roots organic original, I love the stuff, also pretty curious of the cyco nutes specific the swell, almost got a bottle the other day u know how it compares to roots swell, or massive, or an version of swell?

8. midIN

Currently Smoking:
    granddy purp
    @Rebel got me hooked on this grow bag and distilled water simple grow and feed, I varied mine somewhat but I don't have recharged yet so going to use Mammoth on the water only days and see how it fair's, then feed mega line up to max at a steady/heavy increase once she's ready which is any day now.

9. Ash-a-Ton

Ash-a-Ton I train beasts Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    Everything
    You get point deductions on your tests for not inviting me sir!
    I'm here. I found you. Don't worry.

Sodk. 3 gal soil. Megacrop
    And cobs

Set up for success.

10. Wawashell

Currently Smoking:
    Forum Stomper
    Cyco Swell is really a good additive. Yea I love the Roots Organic Org. I mixed mine with some compost, bone meal, blood meal and perlite. Works really well, but.....now that I am on bloom nutes side of Cyco, the girls are getting leaf tip burns. So on this grow I haven’t really used Swell that much. On the other hand ReCharge and Mammoth P works like magic.