• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Salvia

Builder0101

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I grow to provide medicine to family and friends in need.
Anyone know a good seed source for Salvia?

Mañ'O'Green

Retired to watch the grass grow.
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
Psychedelic Salvia. Yes. Not garden variety Salvia.
You can teach an old dog new tricks. I had to look it up. I must have been past the drug stage when this became a thing. The google info says it is mostly propagated by cuttings. I know nothing!

ScreenHunter_250 Apr. 10 22.20.jpg

Builder0101

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I grow to provide medicine to family and friends in need.
seeds are always best. Once established in the yard dividing them like lillies or hostas is best. 2 plants become 4 etc

Kingweed

That's budazing flowertastic!
Reaction score
If we're talking about Salvia Divinorum it can only be cultivated from clones. You can buy seeds online but they are not viable.

Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
I know quite a bit about salvia, I actually spent some time talking to Daniel Seibert, the leading expert on Salvia Divinorum, almost 20 years ago :hump: I actually purchased salvia from his site lol.

It's a bitch of a plant to cultivate from what I've read/understand, and as stated you can order seeds but there is a very limited window for viability with them and no guarantee the source is good stock of seeds either.

Salvia can be consumed orally, smoked, etc, and often it's concentrated to bring out more of the effects.

You MUST HAVE A BABYSITTER WHILE CONSUMING SALVIA. BE SAFE. You will literally exit rational thought while consuming it, the potential to do something accidentally is real, just please be careful.

It's a shamanistic plant, it's not meant to party with.

Green Hornet

I need bandades for my red eyes
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I wish
I watched a buddy and his son try Salvia. This was about 20 years ago. After they smoked some they were both comatose for about 15 minutes. When they came around they both said that they had weird dreams and my buddy pissed himself. The plant was purchased from K-mart. They both swore never again. :dizzy: