• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Official Product Testing San Bacio Gelato

tripaholic88

Cannabis And Entheogen Enthusiast
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
Ok guys so I was Blessed to get these genetics from @HSO-Mark and Geist of Humboldt seed Organization.
I will be growing out Humboldt Seed Organization San Bacio Gelato in Biobizz light mix using Roots Organics Terp Tea line up just by simply top dressing when needed
Genotype75% Indica / 25% Sativa
CrossBacio Gelato x 3 Kings BHB
Suitable forIndoors and outdoors
Indoor flowering60-67 days
_DSC0635.JPG
_DSC0636.JPG
_DSC0637.JPG
_DSC0638.JPG
_DSC0639.JPG

Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
you dont wanna know trust me :(

tripaholic88

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
Shes doing A-OK! she is definitely enjoying and rooting out that one gallon pot with some side branching starting out already:thumbsup:
_DSC0692.JPG
_DSC0693.JPG
_DSC0694.JPG
_DSC0695.JPG

tripaholic88

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
Ok so the San Bacio Gelato has been transplanted into a 3 gallon pot and is vegging away. She is remaining very compact and busy which i have noticed happen when i grew a couple other breeders gelatos, the strain must not like that much light im assuming.
regardless she is growing just fine @HSO-Mark
_DSC0817.JPG
_DSC0818.JPG
_DSC0819.JPG
_DSC0820.JPG

tripaholic88

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue dream
So I switched up my veg nutes to use up some older stock of some Cellmax nutrients I won (never used though) and i like their nutes and so does the plants but they do seem to be lacking in P in their grow nutes. I have corrected that now with adding some roots organics HPK(0-3-4) and that fixes it. here is the San Bacio Gelato @HSO-Mark
_DSC0888.JPG
_DSC0889.JPG
_DSC0890.JPG
_DSC0891.JPG
_DSC0892.JPG