Sanguine Vs Wile e Peyote

• The state of AFN
  • Congradulations to @Padawan1972 the Bad Santa Winner, @Garage_Grower is second and @Machamillion is third.

• Dinafem's 2019 Solo Cup Challenge .....Bonus competition best final pic- Please vote!

Who do you think Won this epic battle..?

• Sanguine

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wile e Peyote

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

woody

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Jan 6, 2015
Choppers cramp :crying: my spring loaded trimming scissors and small team of choppers fear no amount of bud!
This will be an international event between england and ireland- lot of draws in that fixture!
This thread is going to have epic banter even if the plants arent upto much haha

redrobbo

Auto Warrior
Jul 13, 2013
Choppers cramp :crying: my spring loaded trimming scissors and small team of choppers fear no amount of bud!
This will be an international event between england and ireland- lot of draws in that fixture!
This thread is going to have epic banter even if the plants arent upto much haha[/QUOT
Youve claimed the luck of the Irish Sang,thats a smart move to be sure.

DarkGreen

Camouflaged bro
Jun 17, 2015
This thread is going to have epic banter even if the plants arent upto much haha

Being English this is the first and last time I back a different nation!

But you're always giving me good advice and support, so for this I'm getting a shamrock temporary tattoo!