Master_gRoshi

I train beasts
Staff member
Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2017
Where im at
Currently Smoking
Everything
Awesome thread @Ash-a-Ton I just started my first grow and this thread has already answered a handful of questions I had. Much appreciated!
WOW! What an incredible resource for a new grower. I'm expecting to plop my first beans in the dirt next week so reading this has eased my mind quite a bit. Thanks for this!
Absolutely guys. The pleasure was mine

Apologies to everyone for not finishing strong and posting pics .
Life delt some lemons and such. So made some lemonades. Getting married and having a baby. On top of all the other stuff that came all at one time . Had a bit of a rough go there.

The plan is to get my game proper again using coco and hopefully get a good live basic coco guide early next year

A huge thanks to all who attended class and supported the thread afn and myself.
And a huge thanks to all who read this in the future.
Cheers AFN
you're all my family

wes

MephHead and COBmob member
Oct 13, 2018
US Northeast
Currently Smoking
Mephisto Genetics Bubbasquanch
Firstly, as an old dude with many years of growing experience, I have to say this is the best beginner guide I have ever read that wasn’t over 300 pages and written by Mel Frank and Ed Rosenthal. Which I read over 20 years ago. Your step by step LST tutorial with pics was amazingly informative! Being a mainly outdoor grower I lollipop mostly but I have just started my 1st autoflower grow with First ever LEDs. Your canopy was perfectly even and perfectly suited for those. You also addressed a big question about is it ok to trim leaves from a plant with such a short cycle. My first grow is going to be a Buddha purple kush, which I’m gonna just let go normally as a benchmark. But I will trim a few leaves. My next run I will use your technique to prove what I already know from your pics. Thank you very much for the time and effort you put into this great guide!

dr_rob_auto

Auto Warrior
Jan 15, 2013
In the lock of a powerful "Perma-Stone"
Currently Smoking
chocolope
fantastic dude, grown mostly outdoors and going to be starting back up indoor hopefully. iv done the LST before but you took it to the max! beautiful gal aswell much love.