1. Kindness cost nothing but is valuable to all. Be kind today, don't let anyone steal your sunshine and if you meet someone missing theirs, shine on for them. Make it a great day!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. AFN is on Vimeo!

Come give us a follow and check out our tutorial videos by 912greenskell! Do you have Vimeo? Post your profile in this thread and we'll follow you!
    Dismiss Notice

Scribble’s ambitions: A plethora of plants

Discussion in 'Mephisto Genetics' started by Scribble420, May 17, 2018.

1. Scribble420

Scribble420 Welcome to the CannaZone

Currently Smoking:
    Scott’s OG, cheese, ak47, GDP
    This is my first auto grow. I have 2.5 years and 8 or 9 successful grows under my belt. I don’t plan on this being immensely successful, I just hope I don’t kill them. I’m also running my standard 4 photoperiods in coco, ewc, and perlite with canna coco lineup. This is to make sure I have a decent harvest at some point. Scheduling has been difficult because I have a ton of plans this summer and I’m going to execute them, come hell or high water... I’ve delayed and cancelled too much because of my growing over the last 30 months. I owe it to my family.

Sprouted some beans on the 7th. They all popped except 1 (double grape), so I dropped another DG on the 12th. I use rooting cubes, root riot atm, but rapid rooters are a bit better imo. Nothing but distilled water. They all broke surface by the 10th, except the dg of course, so we’ll call the 10th Day 1. DG sprouted on the 15th.

Samsquanch OG, Creme de la Chem, Strawberry Nuggets, Forum Stomper, Skywalker, 24 Carat, Orange Diesel, and Double Grape are the strains.

8 plants in total in 3 gallon root trappers along with a bunch of herbs and veggies. There’s not a square inch of my 4x4 uncovered. They’re under 2-600 watt (215 at the wall) vipar spectras.

Roots original amended with 1.5x GBD supersoil mix, 25% worm castings, and perlite on the bottom half. Same thing up top, minus the ss mix. I will be supplementing with Aurora innovations cal mag powder as a top dress since I use RO water. It leaves a chalky residue, when it fades, I will add more. I am also using recharge once a week and will be using mammoth p when I see some pre flowers. I also have high phosphorus guano, alfalfa meal, and insect frass that I will be top dressing at various points.

They all have slight tip burn, it may be a cal mag deficiency though because I didn’t top dress until a few days after transplanting. Should have added it right away.

Uhh, I can’t think of anything else, I’ll ramble on soon enough. Now to the pics...sorry about the purple, I’ll get some natural pics soon.

Edit: they’re all upside down... stupid iPad....I tried to flip them but it doesn’t matter... sorry...

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    Tags:
    stedimed, Wawashell and dankstyle J like this.
  2. dankstyle J

dankstyle J Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

Welcome to afn autos grow great I grow both photos an autos as well reaping the benefits of an early harvest with the autos I also love the fact I can grow sativa strains that would have trouble finishing in a greenhouse in Oregon .

Wawashell and Scribble420 like this.
  3. Scribble420

Currently Smoking:
    Here they are today, at 1 week old, except the dg which is 2mdays old.

I have no idea why they keep coming in upside down....

Attached Files:

Wawashell and dankstyle J like this.
  4. Scribble420

Currently Smoking:
    Here’s the photoperiods and some veggies.

Attached Files:

5. Scribble420

Currently Smoking:
    Thanks Dankstyle!

6. dankstyle J

dankstyle J Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

No problem friend.

7. Wawashell

Wawashell Just an AFN Grower, Growing my Growing Skills

Currently Smoking:
    Gorilla Glue #4
    Welcome to AFN! Man how u grow on the ceiling, that is awesome. Joking Welcome!

Scribble420 likes this.
  8. Scribble420

Currently Smoking:
    Thanks! Apparently, I can defy gravity!

Wawashell likes this.
  9. Wawashell

Wawashell Just an AFN Grower, Growing my Growing Skills

Currently Smoking:
    Gorilla Glue #4
    Hell Yea! Outer Space Grow Off- you win!:bow:

Scribble420 likes this.
  10. Dr.Bubbles

Dr.Bubbles The Schwappah

Currently Smoking:
    Sour Stomper Auto
    You seem like you need some KAAAHBS in your life buddy. Can't go wrong around here with Phisto and KAAAHBS for sure...thank me later after you see how insane they are. Pop Pop Cheerio

There called KAAHBS Joe