Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Discussion in 'Dragon Meds Team' started by G.Leave, Oct 17, 2017.

1. G.Leave

G.Leave Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Staff Member Global Moderator

OH for sure...it was the BB photo i was talking about being so susceptible to overwatering.

Not sure I agree about the large pots taking longer for flower though, some plants sure...I have done plenty(the majority I've grown) of autos(with unlimited root expansion access outdoors) that have finished right on que to breeder spec times.

2. slowandeasy

slowandeasy Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN Gladiator level 1

Well many strains will go longer indoors if you give them more root space. I don't do outdoors. Sometimes larger plants take longer to flush, finish, and show sex in larger pots. I have done the testing myself indoors.

3. Dr. Babnik

Dr. Babnik Virtus ex Alto Gladiator Level 2

Currently Smoking:
    Six Shooter, Black Stone, Stone Dragon, Moroccan and home made hash
    Everything is perfect, thank you.
    Just not very active on the forum, to say it least. I'm back to school and very busy.
    I've just started my first coco grow. Very labour intensive to water! If I don't see a significantly larger plants, I'm back to peat.

How are you? Everything well?

4. G.Leave

Great to hear Dr!! Hope school is going well!!

Going okay here...just playing with some little plants until April the 1st...looking forward to getting the new outdoor crew up and growing!!

5. autobeast

autobeast Autobeast

no mate if topped at the correct time. does not effect growth or stall growth of an auto at all. ul see she will be finished when her sisters are. happy growing;)

6. G.Leave

It could certainly be she is just a bit later on the flowering due to genetics...just judging where she is in flower versus the rest, I will be super surprised if she finished in the same time frame. I never saw a stall of growth at all, just a delayed flower progression. But again it could be genetic. :shrug:

7. G.Leave

** Either way it will be fine if she take a bit longer to finish(if she does)

8. autobeast

autobeast Autobeast

im the exact same mate. good job. thats how u know there true to there word.and as i say if topping and training done at correct does not bother an auto.just makes it a better plant. just read ur plants by looking at them. ul know what they want and when. more autos u grow the more feel u get for exactly what they enjoy. all fun and games. happy growing every1;)

9. autobeast

autobeast Autobeast

genetic can make some be later for sure. my current grow all same strain. but 1 is slighty behind. just means she has more veg growth than the rest will flower abit later. give her an extra week ul be all good.also nice journel very busy. good job bro;)

10. Dr. Babnik

Dr. Babnik Virtus ex Alto Gladiator Level 2

Currently Smoking:
    Six Shooter, Black Stone, Stone Dragon, Moroccan and home made hash
    I have also started to think about the balcony.
    I think I stick to autos and something with colour....and that means something from the Portal.