1. Happy New Year Buds!!! If anyone tagged me or spoke to me directly about badges over the past several weeks or whenever... And I didn't issue them please contact me again. I know I missed some of you in the end of the year madness. Thanks Buds!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's that time again and this time it seems that we have quite the list of contenders. It's time for the winter Solo Cup Challenge. For more info look Here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All of the Grower of the Year 2018 Battle First Legs Start 1st Feb..Be there if you Dare. Grow cannabis Live with Friends on AFN.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Prize Winners please watch your mails...if you are not answering them..vendors can't send your prizes out..
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Festivus Month 1, Week 1 - Draw Your Favorite Festivus Staff Member Open for voting in the Festivus section. Drop in and Vote..tell them Mossy sent you..
    Dismiss Notice

(Second Grow) Black Domina and Northern Lights

Discussion in 'New Growers Grow Journals' started by Haziikush9, Sep 25, 2017.

1. archie gemmill

archie gemmill NOT the real archie gemmill Auto Warrior

Currently Smoking:
    fish
    looking great pal.thing is with us perpepual growers is we dont need huge harvests,just enough till next chop thats only 2,3 weeks away max.
    could be chopping the latest a lil early ? best lil tool is to get up real close to the trichs
    IMG_3424.JPG
    :pighug:

Free Flow likes this.
  2. Haziikush9

Haziikush9 Welcome to the CannaZone

Currently Smoking:
    Black Domina
    Hi
    Archie, yes i was wondering same, but i dont have a scope and i wear glasses.. so my eyesight isnt the best.. although I have worn an extra pair of glasses, this helps increase magnification, and when looking closely at the plants and buds, they appear to be covered in brown hairs and the white hairs are receeding back, i will see if i can upload a pic up close of bud sites for feedback

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

archie gemmill likes this.
  3. Haziikush9

Currently Smoking:
    Black Domina
    How does this look? [​IMG]

4. Haziikush9

Currently Smoking:
    Black Domina
    Heres a couple more close up pics ..[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. Boradan

Boradan We don't need no stinking Badges!

Currently Smoking:
    White Widow
    archie gemmill and Free Flow like this.
  6. Haziikush9

Currently Smoking:
    Black Domina
    Yeah, I think you're right, my gut instinct is to harvest, but having taking that threads information into account I can see it was slightly too soon, however I have already chopped, Wish I hadn't now, but it's already done.

Update on Recent Black Domina Harvest

I just wanted to mention here, the predicted 4 oz that my recently harvested Black Domina Plant weighed in at, has drastically reduced to like 71 grams..lol.. during the drying process.. so nowhere near the amount of bud than initially expected, but it makes the experience somewhat more valuable, as I am appreciating the smoke I am now learning to grow a hell of a lot more.. : )

Northern Lights (auto)

I have two Northern Lights autos currently running also, ( both around 75cm in height) and these will run much longer until they're done, I don't wanna chop these ones too soon, but this grow has been a real learning curve for me, especially as a new grower just starting out and learning the ropes, so I appreciate all the feedback.

Here are some pics of the NL's. Please comment or leave some feedback on the northern lights.. thanks..

20171217_145035.jpg 20171217_145136.jpg

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
    archie gemmill and Boradan like this.
  7. wetwood

wetwood Welcome to the CannaZone

Hey man great thread, those humidity bags in mason jar does that mean u dont have to open the jars or does it just help reduce moisture?

archie gemmill and Haziikush9 like this.
  8. Haziikush9

Currently Smoking:
    Black Domina
    Hi Mate, yeah apparently yes it's not necessary, but I do open the jars and let some air in and out for a few mins and then close (once or twice in the evenings).

They're called Boveda Humidi packs, and keep the humidity levels within the correct range for curing the bud to optimum levels, it's the first time I have used them, and they seem to be really good..:welcome:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
    archie gemmill and wetwood like this.
  9. wetwood

wetwood Welcome to the CannaZone

Cheers pal ill be all over them.

archie gemmill and Haziikush9 like this.
  10. Free Flow

Free Flow Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Currently Smoking:
    Blue Dream
    Nice thread man. As an experienced grower who has been in your shoes I can say the excitement to chop gets the better of us. But buds swell towards the end and you're essentially losing yield. When you think its ready to chop give it another 2 weeks and then asses it again. Best of luck brother. Patience pays off good luck man

archie gemmill, gaz29 and Haziikush9 like this.