• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

Second indoor grow, 707 soil, FloraNova bloom,600 watt hps,3 gallon pots, bounch of strains

Sidz

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
So i just started my second indoor grow. I'm growing 2 dark devils, 2 auto purples ,2 gelatos and a gorilla glue. I bought those from herbies headshop. The 2 gelato and the gorilla glue were freebies.
From kind bud farms I got blue diesel,gorilla cookies, rainbow candy,red jack, and watermelon punch.
I put all the seeds in their forever home and watered a little. 5 days later they all popped except the blue diesel. I just bought a replacement blue diesel and planted tonight . This is about a week and a half from seed.
I did happy frog with fox farms fruit and flower dry nutes for my first grow. 6 plants, a little over an onuce each plant. Thinking I can do better this time around.
I'll try to keep this updated weekly. Might try some topping or lst since I have 2 dark devil and 2 gelato.20200912_200319.jpg20200914_075853.jpg