Seed run starting today!

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Out of the Four regular diesel haze, how many females will i get

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheOne

Auto Warrior
Jul 13, 2019
Ok so the little seedling is kinda surviving lol we will see, here's a pic of it in the pot, also pulled my flowering girl out of the purple light for you guys she stinks of straight up skunk no fruity tooty tones just skunk

Attachments

Reactions: 420Forever

TheOne

Auto Warrior
Jul 13, 2019
Been fighting with my diesel haze seeds so added a few others in the mix, have 9 total going atm if at first you don't succeed keep throwing beans in will post updates I still have what looks to me like 4 or 5 weeks left on my northern lights photo then I can flip from 12/12 and let the autos bask in the extra 6 hours of rays, by then I hope to have culled out the unfavorables I definitely cant cant handle 9 plants in flower in that tent, will post pics soon, sorry been slow to update

TheOne

Auto Warrior
Jul 13, 2019
Photo shoot

Attachments

TheOne

Auto Warrior
Jul 13, 2019
Got the name tags setup for my crossing journal.
Based on what I see so far my fiance and I picked the names

Buzz light-year, my fiance is betting it's a male

Omega, my last photo going all auto

Tiny Tim it's struggling but will thrive

Gimpy, really dwarfed and mishaped

Arista, perfect unison

Dumbo, deformed but will someday fly!

Trump, money maker
Dumb, found its way above ground but can't shed it's shell.

Dumber, can't find up

Yes we are special people lol

Attachments

Last edited:

TheOne

Auto Warrior
Jul 13, 2019
Well she was right buzz light-year is a male noticed it today, going to switch to feeding him just water and let the soil carry him through and get him into the male area, and see what else I get and decide later to keep the pollen or choose another candidate.

Arthur

Auto Warrior
Gladiator level 1
Jun 3, 2017
Currently Smoking
Pressed white crack on quarts
So 3 weeks from dropping seeds... hmmm... will need to review my start date.
tumblr_mrhd7g878K1rr13fko1_500.gif

TheOne

Auto Warrior
Jul 13, 2019
To infinity and beyond! My diesel haze we named buzz light-year decided to show his Kahuna's way way ahead of schedule he's still so small but man full fledged erection status. None of the others have showed sex yet but damn here's buzz light-year living up to his name

Attachments