• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Seed Stockers diary contest - free seeds for reliable diary growers

Seed Stockers

DutchPassionTony

Autoflower Master
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
By now we hope many of you have had chance to see some of the early impressive results from Seed Stockers genetics. And we would like to give the chance for a few more people to see for themselves the quality on offer.

So if you are able to commit to a grow diary from start to finish, drop me a PM. The rules are that:
a) You must live in the EU. We can't ship seeds outside of the EU
b) You must have done a couple of complete diaries already. Sorry we can't compromise on this.

If that sounds like you then drop me a PM with your preferred variety. We have a limited number of seeds available for this promo so we will have to approach it on a first come basis on this occasion. But there will be other promo's later on

cheers!

tony

budelee

Colorado Legal Babeeee!!!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
a Little Dab 'll Do Ya.ask Elvis !!
By now we hope many of you have had chance to see some of the early impressive results from Seed Stockers genetics. And we would like to give the chance for a few more people to see for themselves the quality on offer.

So if you are able to commit to a grow diary from start to finish, drop me a PM. The rules are that:
a) You must live in the EU. We can't ship seeds outside of the EU
b) You must have done a couple of complete diaries already. Sorry we can't compromise on this.

If that sounds like you then drop me a PM with your preferred variety. We have a limited number of seeds available for this promo so we will have to approach it on a first come basis on this occasion. But there will be other promo's later on

cheers!

tony
Bring it on!!!! Ya need start to finish documentation, i can do that??? im ready to drop beans as soon as they land... I will take and xxl xl heavy yielding strain you have...okay, i jumped the gun, im US so prolly not eligible ... Hey @TheMongol how bout you and your EU team??

Seed Stockers