Seed Stockers diary contest - free seeds for reliable diary growers

• The state of AFN
  • Hey everyone, I'm doing some testing on some things and will have the Live IM chat add-on disabled for the time being. Appreciate your consideration and apologies for any inconvenience! - Hobbes (7 pm MDT 2/13/2020)
Seed Stockers

budelee

Colorado Legal Babeeee!!!
Sep 4, 2015
Currently Smoking
a Little Dab 'll Do Ya.ask Elvis !!
I'm a step behind you and wait untill Duggy's post will come and I'm in!:smokeout:
Awesome!! I couldnt sit this one out!!! I hear great things about @SeedStockersAntonio gear!!! Hey Antonio,the Auto Warriors wanna have you on our show.. whaddya think ?? Its a great way to get some free airtime... contact me pm if you have questions

Journey Man

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
May 5, 2017
Currently Smoking
Glueberry OG
Looks like there will be a good competition!

@Slowmo: Good choice of strain! Fantastic smell and strong high!

@Fairlynew: So far its my personal day and night-time smoke. Shes an all around smoke.

@budelee i have not tried to smoke the big bud yet, going to do that soon, but she can get big buds!

@TheMongol, hope youngrt your seeds soon and there will be a very nice competition.
Possible the best comp of them all!

I wounder what i gonna grow..... will have a look in two days and see what i have. I might go for the big bud or blackberry gum.... oh i dont know :woohoo1::thumbsup: gonna be fun anyway!

TheMongol

Mongol Madness
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Feb 21, 2017
Currently Smoking
Nothing
Seed Stockers