GROW BATTLES Seedstockers Grower of the Year 2. Leg!

• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds
Status
Not open for further replies.

RivetGrrl

Keeping AFN a little weird
Global Moderator
Jul 12, 2018
Currently Smoking
Pakistan Valley Kush, Bubblelicious, Blackberry, SD3XF99
No one else is germing today?
I thought I'd be up first thing doing it, but looks like my plants from the last battle may have me waiting for these gals to drop as I need the AutoPots and don't want these seeds in a smaller container too long.

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
Oct 6, 2016
Currently Smoking
mephisto samsquach dinafem critical short stuff amnesia cbd cross
No one else is germing today?
I thought I'd be up first thing doing it, but looks like my plants from the last battle may have me waiting for these gals to drop as I need the AutoPots and don't want these seeds in a smaller container too long.
im same as you just got 1 more girl to clear and im off maybe at the weekend for me

RivetGrrl

Keeping AFN a little weird
Global Moderator
Jul 12, 2018
Currently Smoking
Pakistan Valley Kush, Bubblelicious, Blackberry, SD3XF99
im same as you just got 1 more girl to clear and im off maybe at the weekend for me
Nice :thumbsup: I was so excited to start then remembered I don't want to do what I ALWAYS do and overcrowd :face:
Since I will be running some of these strains in DWC I gotta plan a bit more than the autopot ones, and don't want to start staggered.

Growtogrow

Auto Warrior
Global Moderator
Mar 1, 2017
Currently Smoking
Blueberry cookies and Chocolate mint og Hu
Best of luck with your germination :d5:
Thanks[emoji482] I've got a lot going on this spring. 10 comp plants if all these germ..... plus 14 non comp plants that most have germed and are living.
Then I've got 24 clones that all have lived[emoji13]and are in recovery.
As Well As the first leg SeedStockers plant and plus[emoji12]all of my first 11 outside crop plants. And 3 plants in the flower room to harvest any tim now[emoji14][emoji20][emoji482][emoji481]and I'm sick just now[emoji21]
Aaaaa!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.