GROW BATTLES Seedstockers Grower of the Year 2. Leg!

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seedstockers_Mischa

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Aug 1, 2018
Hey Guys !! :toke:

@Equatorial @NiceOption @Vicent Van Grow @St. Tom @The Mugwamp @TheMongol

Sorry for my absence it has been little bit crazy after Spannabis so I did not have a time to say anything, so today I sent the tracking numbers :D hahah for someone too late :D so I am glad that shipping is faster than around the Christmas.

I wish you good luck guys ! I am looking forward to see your Seedstockers plants ! :) I hope that you will grow also other strains which I sent soon :) Because it looks like that more than half of the competitors will grow Fruit Cake Auto ! it will be nice comparison ! :) :vibe:

I am really looking forward to this leg number 2 ! :):frog:

Have a great day guys ! Sending some smoke from sunny Barcelona ! :pass:

Equatorial

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Gladiator Level 2
Jan 30, 2018
Currently Smoking
Kush
Hey Guys !! :toke:

@Equatorial @NiceOption @Vicent Van Grow @St. Tom @The Mugwamp @TheMongol

Sorry for my absence it has been little bit crazy after Spannabis so I did not have a time to say anything, so today I sent the tracking numbers :D hahah for someone too late :D so I am glad that shipping is faster than around the Christmas.

I wish you good luck guys ! I am looking forward to see your Seedstockers plants ! :) I hope that you will grow also other strains which I sent soon :) Because it looks like that more than half of the competitors will grow Fruit Cake Auto ! it will be nice comparison ! :) :vibe:

I am really looking forward to this leg number 2 ! :):frog:

Have a great day guys ! Sending some smoke from sunny Barcelona ! :pass:
All good. Got the tracking and all should be good! Thank you so much!

Sent you a message. Dying to know what I'll be receiving!

Status
Not open for further replies.