GROW BATTLES Seedstockers Grower of the Year 2. Leg!

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogster

Ratiocinate Extraordinaire (look it up)
Gladiator Level 6
May 25, 2016
Currently Smoking
THC Bomb, G.S.C., Blackberry, Caramel, Euphoria, Amnesia, CandyDawg, Purple Stilton & Others
Just to advise that my Seedstockers Battle seeds (for 2nd Leg) arrived today, safe & sound.

Placed in an airtight container, in the fridge, prior to germination date.

Thanks @Seedstockers_Mischa very generous, I think I will be growing the "Fruit Cake" for this 2nd Leg.

seedstockers round 2.jpg

I previously purchased the seeds below for the 1st Round

Seedstockers.jpg

I am currently growing "Candy Dawg" in the 1st Leg.

O.G. Kush & Sticky Fingers still in my stock for future grows.

So I have 6 different strains from this seedbank now. Enough to last me...

Thanks again.

:pass:

Last edited:

TheMongol

Mongol Madness
Staff member
Global Moderator (SA)
Feb 21, 2017
Currently Smoking
Nothing
Just to advise that my Seedstockers Battle seeds (for 2nd Leg) arrived today, safe & sound.

Placed in an airtight container, in the fridge, prior to germination date.

Thanks @Seedstockers_Mischa very generous, I think I will be growing the "Fruit Cake" for this 2nd Leg.

View attachment 1035409

I previously purchased the seeds below for the 1st Round

View attachment 1035420

I am currently growing "Candy Dawg" in the 1st Leg.

O.G. Kush & Sticky Fingers still in my stock for future grows.

So I have 6 different strains from this seedbank now. Enough to last me...

Thanks again.

:pass:

Yayy, next landing:pass:

NiceOption

Auto Warrior
Gladiator level 1
Oct 20, 2018
Currently Smoking
weed :)
Hey Guys !! :toke:

@Equatorial @NiceOption @Vicent Van Grow @St. Tom @The Mugwamp @TheMongol

Sorry for my absence it has been little bit crazy after Spannabis so I did not have a time to say anything, so today I sent the tracking numbers :D hahah for someone too late :D so I am glad that shipping is faster than around the Christmas.

I wish you good luck guys ! I am looking forward to see your Seedstockers plants ! :) I hope that you will grow also other strains which I sent soon :) Because it looks like that more than half of the competitors will grow Fruit Cake Auto ! it will be nice comparison ! :) :vibe:

I am really looking forward to this leg number 2 ! :):frog:

Have a great day guys ! Sending some smoke from sunny Barcelona ! :pass:
Thanks Mischa, you're a legend!
Gonna be a long few weeks to wait...

RivetGrrl

Keeping AFN a little weird
Global Moderator
Jul 12, 2018
Currently Smoking
Pakistan Valley Kush, Bubblelicious, Blackberry, SD3XF99
Hey guys do the seedstockers mix pack of 20 contain random seeds or labelled inside the pack just curious with summer coming I fancy an outdoor run this year..

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk
Friend of mine talked to someone at SS and was told that yes, the packages are individual and labeled which is awesome as many breeders don't do that with the mixes.

NiceOption

Auto Warrior
Gladiator level 1
Oct 20, 2018
Currently Smoking
weed :)
Friend of mine talked to someone at SS and was told that yes, the packages are individual and labeled which is awesome as many breeders don't do that with the mixes.
Very awesome indeed! I've always been put off the mixes for that exact reason.
As much as we all want to grow "the best bud I've smoked" can you imagine succeeding in that only to have no idea what strain it was? Makes me anxious just thinking about it.

The Mugwamp

Its all just Trichomenometry
Gladiator level 1
Nov 8, 2018
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Candy Dawg, Critical Orange Punch and Pineapplegum.
Hey guys do the seedstockers mix pack of 20 contain random seeds or labelled inside the pack just curious with summer coming I fancy an outdoor run this year..

I believe there is 4 different strains and you get 5 of each and each pack labelled :pass:

Sgt pepper

Auto Warrior
Jul 20, 2018
I've never bought mixed packs for that reason but 20 seeds for €15 bargain in my eyes cheap to do a outdoor run n if all fails then nothing much lost.. Thanx for the reply...

Status
Not open for further replies.