• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Tutorial seedstockers wedding glue solo chat thread

Seed Stockers

DDubs

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Thank you @St. Tom nessessity is the mother of invention. I havent had many major fall overs but got lucky recently when i found my current tall girl tipped over and resting on the dehumifier because the cup got a light. The wide metal base should keep the top heavy girls in place. I can just tape it to the base if i really have to.

AutoBobje

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Found a baggy of OG Kush CBD from 2020, Oh man....
2 x Wedding Glue girls checking in to say hello :biggrin:

View attachment 1391055
Quite the jungle you have there buddy!! Is there a way you could get them cups higher up the canopy? They are reaching for light :thumbsup:

Put a small humidity dome over the cups. I lost my last Purple Kush Auto because I neglected to do that...

Not yet. No movement on tracking since the 11th. Mark told me yesterday he will re-send.
That Mark is one swell guy. He offered me to resend the extras that came with the Wedding Glue because they went the way of the Dodo.

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Whatever s in my jars
My 2 girls today at day 22 and 20 I've upped there food a little and earlier on I never gave them the tlc I normally do so they had a rough start but I had an infection that knocked me for a long time but I'm happy with them now
20211129_172417.jpg

The Bedroom Gardener UK

Dragon Abuser
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Cannabis, in all its forms.
My 2 girls today at day 22 and 20 I've upped there food a little and earlier on I never gave them the tlc I normally do so they had a rough start but I had an infection that knocked me for a long time but I'm happy with them now View attachment 1392060
They look the part man. A lot better than mine, who I believe have been suffering with the cold.

Glad to hear you are better bud. :bighug:

Seed Stockers