• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Sensi Seeds Super Skunk SCROG (Autopots, AutoCobs, & Mega Crop Oh, MY!)

HemiSync

Autopot& Autocob Enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Sweet Seeds Dark Devil, Barney’s Farm LSD. Yummy!
Checked the buds today and they looked right and are amazingly sticky. I could have easily taken some hemp thread and tied them into decent looking Thai sticks. Yet, my Fiskars were calling to me and a little while later I had three half gallon mason jars loosely packed. They are right at 61% without the Boveda packs so I’m happy with them and a few weeks of burping and they will be delicious. The finally weight was 170 grams or right at 6 ounces. There is still more to harvest at the screen but I don’t believe it will be significant, maybe another 14 grams.
9EB0C3C4-737F-4B29-AE0B-93A13B7E5336.jpeg

This isn’t the end, though we still have a reveg to do and possible breeding project. :frog:

The reservoir was completely empty today and the tray has gone dry also. So it was a perfect time for a liter of Recharge to be top fed into the soil. I also mixed five gallons of nutrients which I added back the MC and CMP, while reducing the BE & SC back to normal levels. This will be my in between mix as I move her back into veg I have not cut the remains of the buds off yet but will soon. Will most likely be switching the lights back to 24/0 in the next day or so.

lunarman

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Checked the buds today and they looked right and are amazingly sticky. I could have easily taken some hemp thread and tied them into decent looking Thai sticks. Yet, my Fiskars were calling to me and a little while later I had three half gallon mason jars loosely packed. They are right at 61% without the Boveda packs so I’m happy with them and a few weeks of burping and they will be delicious. The finally weight was 170 grams or right at 6 ounces. There is still more to harvest at the screen but I don’t believe it will be significant, maybe another 14 grams.
View attachment 952186

This isn’t the end, though we still have a reveg to do and possible breeding project. :frog:

The reservoir was completely empty today and the tray has gone dry also. So it was a perfect time for a liter of Recharge to be top fed into the soil. I also mixed five gallons of nutrients which I added back the MC and CMP, while reducing the BE & SC back to normal levels. This will be my in between mix as I move her back into veg I have not cut the remains of the buds off yet but will soon. Will most likely be switching the lights back to 24/0 in the next day or so.
Hemi. I read on the Boveda board that you don't have to the daily burp if you use their packets. That was what the Bovida person said.

Why don't you do a test where you burp one but not another and compare them! I nominate you for that! Maybe you'll get a free 10 pack!

HemiSync

Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Hemi. I read on the Boveda board that you don't have to the daily burp if you use their packets. That was what the Bovida person said.

Why don't you do a test where you burp one but not another and compare them! I nominate you for that! Maybe you'll get a free 10 pack!
Always willing to be a guinea pig, I will label one as not burped and burp the other two. I’m using the larger ones and have faith that it will work, although I have to wonder how the chlorophyll will evaporate.

lunarman

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Always willing to be a guinea pig, I will label one as not burped and burp the other two. I’m using the larger ones and have faith that it will work, although I have to wonder how the chlorophyll will evaporate.
I have doubts about the chlorophyll too. I'll see if I can get more info on the technology or science that makes it work.

If you do A/B compare, please ping me if you post about it.

HemiSync

Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
I have doubts about the chlorophyll too. I'll see if I can get more info on the technology or science that makes it work.

If you do A/B compare, please ping me if you post about it.
Would you prefer I start another thread somewhere?

Frank Nitty

Mephisto Maniac
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Og fire cookie,skunk,nl big bud...

Where can I find that boveda board thread?