Photoperiod Grow Sensi Seeds Super Skunk SCROG (Autopots, AutoCobs, & Mega Crop Oh, MY!)

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

HemiSync

Autopot& Autocob Enthusiast
Nov 22, 2015
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Sweet Seeds Dark Devil, Barney’s Farm LSD. Yummy!
Checked the buds today and they looked right and are amazingly sticky. I could have easily taken some hemp thread and tied them into decent looking Thai sticks. Yet, my Fiskars were calling to me and a little while later I had three half gallon mason jars loosely packed. They are right at 61% without the Boveda packs so I’m happy with them and a few weeks of burping and they will be delicious. The finally weight was 170 grams or right at 6 ounces. There is still more to harvest at the screen but I don’t believe it will be significant, maybe another 14 grams.
9EB0C3C4-737F-4B29-AE0B-93A13B7E5336.jpeg

This isn’t the end, though we still have a reveg to do and possible breeding project. :frog:

The reservoir was completely empty today and the tray has gone dry also. So it was a perfect time for a liter of Recharge to be top fed into the soil. I also mixed five gallons of nutrients which I added back the MC and CMP, while reducing the BE & SC back to normal levels. This will be my in between mix as I move her back into veg I have not cut the remains of the buds off yet but will soon. Will most likely be switching the lights back to 24/0 in the next day or so.

lunarman

Auto Warrior
Mar 13, 2017
Checked the buds today and they looked right and are amazingly sticky. I could have easily taken some hemp thread and tied them into decent looking Thai sticks. Yet, my Fiskars were calling to me and a little while later I had three half gallon mason jars loosely packed. They are right at 61% without the Boveda packs so I’m happy with them and a few weeks of burping and they will be delicious. The finally weight was 170 grams or right at 6 ounces. There is still more to harvest at the screen but I don’t believe it will be significant, maybe another 14 grams.
View attachment 952186

This isn’t the end, though we still have a reveg to do and possible breeding project. :frog:

The reservoir was completely empty today and the tray has gone dry also. So it was a perfect time for a liter of Recharge to be top fed into the soil. I also mixed five gallons of nutrients which I added back the MC and CMP, while reducing the BE & SC back to normal levels. This will be my in between mix as I move her back into veg I have not cut the remains of the buds off yet but will soon. Will most likely be switching the lights back to 24/0 in the next day or so.
Hemi. I read on the Boveda board that you don't have to the daily burp if you use their packets. That was what the Bovida person said.

Why don't you do a test where you burp one but not another and compare them! I nominate you for that! Maybe you'll get a free 10 pack!

HemiSync

Autopot& Autocob Enthusiast
Nov 22, 2015
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Sweet Seeds Dark Devil, Barney’s Farm LSD. Yummy!
Hemi. I read on the Boveda board that you don't have to the daily burp if you use their packets. That was what the Bovida person said.

Why don't you do a test where you burp one but not another and compare them! I nominate you for that! Maybe you'll get a free 10 pack!
Always willing to be a guinea pig, I will label one as not burped and burp the other two. I’m using the larger ones and have faith that it will work, although I have to wonder how the chlorophyll will evaporate.

lunarman

Auto Warrior
Mar 13, 2017
Always willing to be a guinea pig, I will label one as not burped and burp the other two. I’m using the larger ones and have faith that it will work, although I have to wonder how the chlorophyll will evaporate.
I have doubts about the chlorophyll too. I'll see if I can get more info on the technology or science that makes it work.

If you do A/B compare, please ping me if you post about it.

Frank Nitty

Mephisto Maniac
Apr 21, 2018
Currently Smoking
Og fire cookie,skunk,nl big bud...

Where can I find that boveda board thread?