• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

Serbinski Larry OG

Emiller06

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I’m on day 74 from seed and not sure when I need to harvest. Does anyone know the average time for Larry og to harvest or atleast what I need to look for on the plant? Here are some pics.

Attachments

Fitzy

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Colossal purps, blue toof x Royal gorilla, Tangerine haze, Ghost train haze, strawberry shortcake, face wreck og, berry gelato cbd 1.1, Durban poison
I’m on day 74 from seed and not sure when I need to harvest. Does anyone know the average time for Larry og to harvest or atleast what I need to look for on the plant? Here are some pics.
When the trics turn a 10% amber and the rest milky you should grab a 100x magnification pocket scope or a USB powered microscope so you can clearly see the trics are or are not ready

Emiller06

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
When the trics turn a 10% amber and the rest milky you should grab a 100x magnification pocket scope or a USB powered microscope so you can clearly see the trics
When the trics turn a 10% amber and the rest milky you should grab a 100x magnification pocket scope or a USB powered microscope so you can clearly see the trics are or are not ready
I ordered one from Amazon. Will be here Monday.